1/2 Season Predictions So Far?

(Jimmy Morris) #21

At best we are one game ahead of the line at this point. Unless of course you think that the 7 1/2 wins didn’t include Rice, TSU and Tulsa.

(Brad) #22

7 1/2 wins might have been where/how Vegas expected us to play, but I think most on here would not consider an 8-4 season as success.

(WRB) #23

12-2. One loss to somebody.

(John m Bevil) #24

One road loss to a good Tech team is not looking too bad.
What is the status of I. Chambers? If he is back we could make a run,
but we cannot have anymore injuries to defensive secondary.

Chambers is out for the year. Payton Turner is squarely in the spot light now.

I think ECU has a better shot of beating us than SMU. In fact, a MUCH better shot. SMU is a dumpster fire this year.

(sarkcoog) #27

Actually Logan Hall is in the spotlight. He has been playing more in the last few games. In addition, here is a chance for someone like Alexander Duke or Noah Jones to step up. If they are going to do it, now is the time.

(PMM) #28

There was a true Freshman that got some playing time at DE in the Tulsa game. I think his name is Logan Hall.

Weight given as about 240 lbs. Small, but only a freshman. Good enough to get some playing time.

ECU and SmU are easy wins, I think a ranked USF will get stomped. Memphis looks weaker this year but is always close. Navy looks down too but we play there. Temple looks stronger, good thing it’s a home game. I think Tulane will be close too. I think we lose two more but win the west. UCF could be beat but it would be tough.

COOGS go undefeated the second half of season. The defense will get better since Oliver will be subbed more often to keep him fresh the whole game.