#11 UH vs. Tulane, 1/9 @ 3PM CST, ESPNU (W 71-50)

we’re in year 7 and this surprises you?

I feel like with each passing year, it’s been a next man up mentality for the CKS coogs. More a students are leaving for the pros year and after and you gotta build depth.

I’m not trying to sound snarky, just to be clear.

That was anything but clear.

1 Like

My bad.

am drinking.

correction… have been all morning

3 Likes

sasser is on fire!!

1 Like

@dop3_mell0w… Have one for me! :smiley:

1 Like

Alright. Now time for the Grimes’ show in the second half.

1 Like

Sasser keeps this up he could score 30+ points and been a while since a UH player has done that can think of. I think Grimes did against Rice last year.

Coogs up 37-25 at the half.

Or

Tulane 25, Marcus Sasser 20

1 Like

I’m fine with Sasser taking over and having a massive game. Doesn’t have to be just Grimes. Lets see how much of a monster game he is capable of having

1 Like

Is it me or is Roberts getting lots of minutes?

Musta missed it when my Internet went awry… btw, what the heck is an awry?

Just seemed like the thing to say at the time… weekends!

I think all week so…

1 Like

grimes vs rice last year, corey vs cincy 2 seasons ago …then a few times by rob the 2 seasons prior tot hat

If he keeps it up he’ll score 40.

Anybody can be off at any time. Mark has lots more but has some mental thing going on now I think.

Early last season Sasser showed what he can do but didn’t seem to get back in there.

Is there a self-awareness that sets in after the first few games in college?

Weird hearing Robert Ford calling basketball.

we havent a 40pt scorer in decades, and i believes 8 3s in a game is the most weve done in a minute aswell…so sasser with a big second half could shatter some records

i’m on #2 sooo

1 Like

I think he’s doing a fantastic job.

2 Likes

i think mark is more a mechanics issue , than a mental one … his shooting motion is really odd, and thats fine if you are making it but he really hasnt at a high percentage

3 Likes

Broodo is not on the bench today.

He also still looks like he isn’t sure about what he’s doing out there on offense.