2015 Peach Bowl on Tonight - 6pm

UH v. FSU replay on The CW/Channel 39 tonight a 6pm

Go Coogs! Beat the 'Noles! :wink:

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1276968546744987648?s=09

3 Likes

Even though in the listings it shows 1979 Florida vs Houston. lol

Why can’t I find the cw on My youtube tv? The site has it listed as a local channel that is available…

Xfinity channel 605

Does the CW still broadcast? I have not been able to get it in a long time. Checked my reception and it does not list 39. It does list a 39.1, but it is not called the CW and nothing comes through but a blank screen.

Perhaps it has something to do with your cable package. Keep in mind that cable companies often change programming and the subscribers might not know that they no longer carry a certain channel, in this case CW.

I recorded it so it would be on my DVR since the day it was played had been deleted when I changed to a 4k box. However watching 5 minutes of the tape and I found the sound is 1 second ahead of the play and was driving me nuts. I just went to Youtube and I am streaming it to my TV instead. Best part is all commercials are cut out.

2 Likes

The replay was wonderful. What a great game for UH. We dominated from start to finish.

2 Likes

That guy Dalvin Cook turned out to be a pretty damn good pro RB, too. That D was salty…

2 Likes

I watched it on Xfinity and the sound was ahead but here is the game on YouTube.

1 Like

That was a great game and a great time in Atlanta. I’m hoping the football team does a quick turnaround this fall and gets us back in a bowl. That’s going to a challenge, according to Lindy’s, which ranks us seventh among the 11 AAC teams (No Connecticut this year and no East/West divisions.) Go Coogs!

1 Like

I loved how the Noles fans wanted to scare us and told us how bad we would lose because we didn’t have the man power to stop Dalvin Cook…boy they were wrong!!!

6 Likes

Man we just don’t get the athletes that we had 4 or 5 years ago that game really fires me up

1 Like

We get the same athletes now so we could do it again. I do believe we need a dual threat bc that makes a diff wearing out their def. I have to trust what Dana is doing. I think we will but I assure y we have the same athletes or better. Dana is getting the best wherever from jucos, transfers etc.,

3 Likes

We’re getting sold 3 stars mostly and with Dana it will work bc 3 stars with a good coach at UH is a winning ticket. UH mainly only loses when we have a bad coach, otherwise the talent is here. Texas recruits are the best.

2 Likes

Did we win?

2 Likes

Yes and stopped their big time back and made him look bad then now he’s in the nfl doing ok.

2 Likes

They gotta do the OU game next. Watching BW’s go 109 yards never gets old!

2 Likes

I was there!

1 Like