2015 Peach Bowl on Tonight - 6pm

I would love another Brandon Wilson

2 Likes

Your wish come true. Well kind of, on YouTube.
OU vs Houston 2016

2 Likes

Thanks for this, brother. Got it DVRd now and honestly really needed it. Helps wash away the satellite forum cringe.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, but I don’t have cable. Dropped it years ago and haven’t looked back. It was 39 when broadcast over the air.

Oh well.

1 Like

The game is on YouTube above for endless enjoyment. :smile:

2 Likes

I watched the broadcast and kept wondering what would have happened if LTH had given us 4 years instead of 1-1/2 years.

3 Likes

I’ve wondered the same thing. If he had maintained his focus throughout it’s easy to imagine us playing in New Year’s 6 Bowl games every season. I have to also wonder if LTH has also had that thought and regrets his decision? No way to know but fun to think about.

Watched OU game last night.

1 Like

No, from the minute LTH accepted the UH job, he focused on getting the UT job in Austin. He would call former UT coach Mack Brown on a regular basis and hired Major Applewhite to give him further advice and insight into UT and even a first home to rent in Austin.

If he gets run-off in Austin next year (after collecting his $30+ million), then and only then might he regret the move - but would likely focus his attention on getting the Ohio State job.

1 Like

Let’s keep the good times rolling as UH makes a touchdown on its first play. Lamar Jackson didn’t look like a Heisman in that game.
2016 #5 Louisville vs. Houston

3 Likes

I don’t think they will fire Herman if he can get to the conference championship game.

1 Like

That Louisville game was the last pure absolute fun game we’ve had. It was just a butt kicking of Louisville and Jackson and all those sacks. We totally killed “they pass the eye test”.

7 Likes

Yep, the Louisville game was a total butt kicking in all areas of the game.

3 Likes

I just watched that Louisville game on my big smart TV YouTube app. It looked great and made it seemed like it’s college football season. :football: :wink:

2 Likes

I am sure y’all caught all the love Louisville and Jackson got at the beginning of that game by the announcers about being a playoff team and they had a chance to beat Alabama and all of that?

So much for that level of thinking halfway through that game. If Jackson didn’t have such a dominating lead in the H voting the Coogs destruction of him during that game could have cost him the H.

2 Likes

Ed lived in their backfield for that game.

3 Likes

I forgot how good the UH red and charcoal unis looked that night.

1 Like

Had to re watch it tonight. The sea of Red!!!

1 Like

Those were the years we showed the nation we could have beaten any of those playoff teams. That Fla.State team played some solid teams but struggled against the Coogs. OU got whipped by our Coogs in Houston the next season. Wonderful time!

7 Likes

Loved how Andre Ware walked out there before the game started as Fla State captain was Warren Dunn to meet at Midfield, Heisman Winner meet Heisman Winner
it set the tone for the game for me!

3 Likes