2018 Nike Elite Coaches Polo

Looks like this year’s Elite coaches polo will feature Nike’s new “blade” collar like Tiger and Rory have been wearing on the golf course. I know some will hate it, but I have one of these for golf and they are super comfortable. I’ll definitely be picking on of these up once they hit the bookstore.

https://www.nike.com/t/dri-fit-elite-lsu-mens-polo-kMD1Dx/00035897X-LS1

1 Like

I’m not a fan, but I’ll buy one.

Definitely getting one. How i long for the day in being one of the ones featured on the website because of popularity. Soon enough my friends. Soon enough

You’re right about popularity, don’t see cow college on there.

I cant wait for the 2018 gear to be released.

1 Like

Here’s a link to what the gear will look like: http://www.bsnsports.com/pdfs/NTS_M_Authentics_co.pdf

Liking the look. Good to hear it is comfortable. I’ll be in for a couple.

Thought they’d look worse. Kinda like the small collar.

The JCPenny in Memorial City have the 2018 early season polo on sale for $60. Got myself one today.

3 Likes

I like that Nike polo with the jordan logo on it for the basketball Fiddy Fiddy club… but that’s a $500 polo.

2 Likes

Penney, especially the one in Meyerland, has been great with Coog gear. Great prices and selection, they deserve more recognition than they have received.

1 Like

where do yall normally wear your polos? it be too hot to wear one at the game. lol

I normally wear my black one at night and either my white or red one in the day. I definitely rock the black one more casually but the red one I wear for home games. The coaches polos are breathable imo.

2 Likes

The dri fit Nike polos are comfy in warm weather…at least I think

1 Like

Yes I’ve recently found out that JC Penny carries Coog gear. And can find some good sales, I even got the card to take advantage of additional coupons. Kuddos to them

JCP partners with Fanatics.

I went to that JC Penny at Memorial City Mall just now. It was 75 dollars.

JCP usually has coupons or specials out the kazoo. Last time I was in, it was 20% off all Coog gear.

1 Like

New 2018 Nike gear now available at the bookstore. Elite and Early Season polos available in red, white, and black. Also some new Nike caps as well as pullovers.
uh.bncollege.com