2018 Nike Elite Coaches Polo

So I’m at the store and the polo isn’t like past polos it feels a little heavy and the collar is rounded. The buttons are snapping idk how to call that. Here’s pictures

I’m okay with the blade collar but the store website states that the UH logo and Nike Swoosh are “woven”. It looks like in your pictures the UH logo is a heat pressed decal? Is it? $85 is a bit steep for a heat pressed decal type shirt. Those kinds of decals usually don’t last well - peel up.

No it’s not heat pressed it’s woven.

OK but will my body look like those pictures when I put it on?

4 Likes

is this a new shirt?

I think it is. I saw it there and it wasn’t on the discount rack

Does anyone know if the UC bookstore open this Saturday during tax-free weekend?

9 to 3

I went ahead and ordered a polo shirt at the bookstore. I’m wearing the Friday i fly to Lubbock for the game vs Tech,

are these not going to be sold at Academy?

They have only been carrying the “pre/early season” polos the last couple of years (but don’t get them in the spring like other programs get). I will say this year I haven’t seen either.

1 Like

the academy on Kirby and 59 have ones for cheap. not nike but its a polo.

1 Like

Neither Academy nor Dick’s have any of the 2018 Nike polos on their websites or in stock.

For that matter, neither does the athletic department’s site, run by Fanatics.

The only place I’ve seen the 2018 Nike polos are on the bookstore’s website and in store. I was just in there today, and they had both the early season polos and the gameday polos available, each in three different colors (red, white, and black).

2 Likes

Funny the Fanatics store online does not have. I have seen the Red coaches “Blade” collar one at JC Penny in Memorial City though. Fanatics partners with Penny so its a bit surprising not to see it on the Fanatics site (I haven’t been to the store by the stadium to see).

It looks like our bookstore cutback the ordering too. Last year we had over 150 results of Nike items, this year currently about 75.

Last time I checked when I posted the picture the fan shop next to the stadium had the black elite polo and all the other polos but not elite red or white.

Dick’s has the red early season polos on its website now, and there’s a 30% off promo code that works.

Use code GEARUP30.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-houston-cougars-red-early-season-football-polo-18nikmnchstnrdrlyhou/18nikmnchstnrdrlyhou

2 Likes

that’s the exact one that came in the mail yesterday that i ordered from the bookstore.