2018 Season Tickets Update

pray10, what is the significance of these guys? Why did you post this?

Recruits we lost

Ask and Patrick shall find…

4 Likes

Can you find me the winning lottery numbers? I promise to make big donations to UH.

1 Like

@tristatecoog asked the question about how the guys we lost from the 2017 class were doing. Was an interesting question so I posted.

@Duce630 I wish. That’s a harder nut to crack.

It doesn’t get much cheaper than UH tickets for high quality D1 football…

3 Likes

It can be both ways:

1. Yes, the price of UH football tickets is probably cheaper than most P5 programs in the state.
  2. Yes, relatively speaking, the price of UH football tickets has increased significantly over the past few years since the pricing change for TDECU and subsequent increases.

Basketball is about to go through the same weeding out process for season ticket holders.

1 Like

I live in NYC and have season tickets… No Excuses! :rofl:

4 Likes

My neighbor across the street has green bay tickets. Maybe you two could could work out a deal. Swap tickets on off weeks or something.

Ps. He lives in Richmond, tx.

I bet those cost a lot more than my front row Cougar Football Tix…

1 Like

Any update on the number of season tickets sold?

don’t know but looking at the chart on the site where you can buy them there are several season tickets you can purchase.

Encourage your friends to buy tickets. Check your section, see if there are open seats near you and call your friends.

1 Like

This is a serious question. How much of the game do you miss from the front row? I sit in section 230 (go figure) and I can see everything except what happens within about 2 yards of the vistor’s sideline directly in front of where the players stand. It seems from the front row, unless they are end zone seats, you would see quite a bit less.

1 Like

Front row endzone seats are pretty cool. At midfield you need to be about 8 rows back in my opinion.

Bet you wouldn’t say it to my face bud.

Thanks Patrick. Clearly, we had some really good ones in the fold for CTH’s second full recruiting class. I guess you lose a LOT more when a coach leaves for “greener” pastures than when they’re put out to pasture.

1 Like

So weird/interesting that Bryan Jones still has his UH commitment and banner up on his Twitter. Every once in a while a post will come across UH related.

1 Like

*from him

(from what I remember from another thread)

B Jones wants in at UH badly but wasn’t able to get the test score.

His chance for a “greyshirt” in Jan or coming in with this class is over.

JUCO and UH after.

1 Like