2019-20 Men's Basketball Roster

1 Like

Mills and Gorham not listed under the the correct class.

And no Neil Van Beck

1 Like

Van Beck must have moved on. He is still enrolled and is majoring in Mechanical Engineering.

im almost certain they have a typo on cameron tysons height or he grew 2 inchs in the last 3 weeks and gained 30lbs

i think they put hintons measurements on him

1 Like

He’s listed at 6’5 210. Those are NBA measurables if true. I’ve also seen his lone stats at Idaho and sounds he’s a sniper from 3 pt land. Would he be eligible to play in the Europe trip next month… :thinking:

1 Like

They need to hire an SID the football and basketball rosters all have mistakes in them.

2 Likes

There aren’t any restrictions for the Europe trip. Tyson can play in any game they play over there since they are just exhibitions.

1 Like

This roster is the most talented basketball :basketball: roster at UH since Phi Slama Days @pray10 would u agreed

2 Likes

Yes sir. This is easily the most talent we’ve had since then. Scary thing is that next year we’ll again be the most talent we’ve ever had since that point and the following year will be the same.

CKS has us rolling right now.

3 Likes

Not many people have big enough brains to major in ME and play a collegiate sport too. I hope he gets rich in the oil patch and gives all of his disposable income to UH!!!

2 Likes

Don’t publicly point this out though or they’ll claim their grandmother died and use that as an excuse for a season’s worth of shoddy workmanship.

I agree, but Pat Foster had some very talented rosters in the late '80s with Herrera, Bo Outlaw, Diaz and others…
However, the last two runs in the NCAA tourney plus outstanding recruiting has put our Coogs back in grace with our fans…exciting times ahead…

5 Likes

We are back in the national conversation. I expect annual trips to the Dance and top 25 finishes. The recruits will come, look out!

5 Likes

They have done a good job of making the corrections.
Mills now listed as a RS FR and Gorham a RS JR

2 Likes

I predicted that another trip to the dance will yield a national Big Man. Maybe even a 5-star. I stand by my gut feeling.

1 Like

So is Armoni Brooks coming back or not? Just read he signed as an undrafted free agent with Washington

Correct, he is not

It seems like they fixed the height and weight on the players. Looks like our walk-on Center has grown an inch in height. Sweet !!!

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1152360180358811648?s=20

Lack of playing time because Grimes waiver came through that’s my story.

2 Likes