2019 Non-Cougar Tournament Game talk

Down goes Big 12…errrrr Kansas State.

3 Likes

Way to go Anteaters.

(Seriously, how can you not cheer for a team called the “Anteaters?”)

3 Likes

Lovin that.

1 Like

We had a bye in 83 and beat Maryland after they beat Lamar (maybe) in the first round game?

1 Like

Tennessee Colgate :astonished:

1 Like

The Toothpaste hanging with Tennessee…maybe they forgot to brush their teeth this morning!

2 Likes

You got it. Maryland beat UT-Chattanooga in the 1st round by 1. That was an 8-9 matchup.

Colgate keepin it gangsta.

2 Likes

Rick Barnes in the NCAA tourney…

3 Likes

Looks like Virginia decided to not lose to a 16 seed 2 years in a row.

3 Likes

THERE’S STILL TIME!

Tennessee pulling away now.

My South region bracket first round is horrible. Best I can do is get half right.

Edit: I’m wrong forgot Wisconsin Oregon is playing. I can get over .500!!!

It’s Tennessee. Dental hygiene? Where they invented the toothbrush. How do you know? Anyplace else it would have been a teethbrush… :grinning:

1 Like

I will never put my cash stack on the southern bracket or southern teams, for that matter. Too much inconsistency.

I will say that I picked Tech to the Final Four in week 2. I’m still convinced they can make it. The same way I’m convinced we can.

1 Like

Buffalo is taking Arizona state behind the woodshed right now

2 Likes

There goes one half of James Harden’s bracket.

2 Likes

Oregon hanging tight with Wisconsin (OR with 4 point lead). I thought they would be a tough out in the first two rounds…they were playing really good basketball going into the tournament.

3 Likes

Oregon has the most talent in that region. And it’s not really close. Virginia struggles with super athletic teams. Guess what Oregon is? Super athletic.

2 Likes

It’s Duck season.

1 Like