2019 Non-Cougar Tournament Game talk

The Hawkeyes are the team that refuses to die.

2 Likes

Amazing!

Seriously, down double digit against cinci and won. then down double digits to Tenn for whole game and just took it to overtime.

The midwestern schools play a great style of ball.

Barnes
seriously, if you have the ball in a tied game in that spot, you drive to the basket. There’s a number of positive outcomes if you drive.

Iowa is choking it away now.

How were they choking if they never had the lead. I thought Iowa showed unbelieveable tenacity to overcome 25 pt deficit and challenge UT till the end. Just didn’t see anywhere they choked. Both teams played at very high level, each during different parts of the game. Great game to watch.

I’m looking forward to UCF and Duke
interested to see if they can compete and make them earn it.

1 Like

UNC taking care of business so far against Washington. If they win, 1,2, & 5 will make it through in our region with our game left.

1 Like

UNC is playing sloppy though.

clemson wichita coming down to the wire in the NIT on espn

1 Like

Shockers are falling apart in the last 2 minutes. Currently up 3 over Clemson after several turnovers and a flagrant 1 sends Clemson to the line. I believe they were up by 9 with 2:30 left. Clemson ball.

what a shot by Wichita 
might be the dagger

3 Likes

I think they’ll be back in the ncaa’s next year
granted the aggies don’t steal Marshall away.

1 Like

That was cold as ice.

espn is unbearable in their fawning over the supposed p6 “brand”, really showing their bias in the Wichita State game. Wichita didn’t actually win according to them, Clemson just didn’t get any breaks. I thought it was a home broadcast at first. So glad espn doesn’t have the NCAA’s.

1 Like

Yeah, i thought ESPN was turning the corner when an article was written some weeks ago that had the AAC listed with the other big conferences but apparently that was just the author considering the AAC among the elite. ESPN getting what they want by paying 25 cents on the dollar to the AAC for Big7 play on the court.

1 Like

Who do the Coogs match up against better- UNC or Washington, Obviously, North Carolina is the 1 seed so they should be a tougher out but is anyone familiar with Washington?

that is looking too far ahead
lol

but washgnton has a bad offense and only plays zone defense
everyone on UNC starting line up could put up 25+ depending on the game

1 Like

I was going to brag about being 10 for 10 so far on my sweet sixteen picks, but I guess it has been all chalk other than 5 Auburn beating 4 Kansas. The other 6 for me are still playing in these later games, Buffalo over Tech would be the only upset. Oregon was my only double digit seed in the sweet 16.

1 Like