2019 Non-Cougar Tournament Game talk

Also helps when herro can’t hit a shot.

Kentucky loses in OT, 77-71.

1 Like

Goodbye Washington Jr.
#GoCoogs!

3 Likes

Auburn won the last minute of the game (OT) against Kentucky, which is what we couldn’t do. Congratulations to Bruce Pearl and Auburn.

1 Like

Auburn completes what for me is a perfect season.
A loss to my Wolfpack and the elimination of the two most corrupt teams in college athletics from the NCAA Tournament.

War Eagle!

3 Likes

I can sleep better since Kentucky lost.

I have mixed feelings about Kentucky losing. I do think it was crappy that the networks made Kentucky play late Friday and turn around and play early Sunday. That hosing should’ve happened to us.

My bracket is officially dead

1 Like

First Take on ESPN is giving Coach K the business for losing to Mich St yesterday. Such a narrow-minded pro sports mentality. The best team doesn’t win the tournament all the time. That’s the tournament. I can’t stand Duke but there’s never any shame in losing to Izzo in the elite 8 by 1 point, just like us with Kentucky.

3 Likes

Wichita State is in the NIT Final Four. Do their wins in the NIT net the conference any additional pay?

1 Like
1 Like

A small amount, probably in the tens of thousands at most.

1 Like

Speaking of our conference I was actually watching a bit USF CBI final game against depaul…have to say I was surprised at the turnout. Their fans packed the arena and were very much into it!

2 Likes

Who won?

1 Like

USF won, but it was game one of a best of three.

1 Like

I read before that it’s 5k per game and it just goes to the team playing. Sounds bad, but it could be worse, I believe one of the pay for play tournaments takes 100% of ticket revenue when you get to the championship (instead of the school paying a flat fee).

Really pulling for those guys. It would be wild to have some of our lesser teams this year win the CBI and the NIT.

Overall that would be a great postseason showing. Well it would have been had Cincy been able to win. But two teams advanced and one made the Sweet 16.

3 Likes

If UCF beat Duke, I think they are still playing…but we know what happened…

USF lost Game 2 to DePaul tonight in OT. Game 3 will be Friday

1 Like

someone had previously posted a link to a thread that was keeping track of how Kenpom, BPI, NET Etc were doing in tournament brackets. Anyone still have that link?