2019 offers

Btw, @pray10 with 2 ships to give out, I think CKS is probably going the JUCO route for some experience with 3 freshman in the fold in 2019-20 season. Not saying he will use both ships, but he will at least get another player in the Spring or Fall.

I don’t know if Manning is a big Houstone lean but 247sports.com has him as a LSU favorite. I think it’s more of a biased prediction from 247, tho.

The guy received an offer from LSU which one his tweets stated it was his dream school. 3 days later he said he might be committing early. Im thinking He’s not big on us and is going to take the LSU offer.

That don’t mean nothing. lol. Sasser, everyone had him going to SMU but he decided on UH. Honestly, if we can get a juco big man, we’ll be set.

Manning committed to LSU

Lowery committed to Louisiana Lafayette

mylik wilson to ull

https://twitter.com/mylikw13/status/1058404057851805696

dimon carrigan also listed the 2 schools he was favoring, non were houston

i dont think there is a 2019 recruit that has a houston offer, that we are actively recruiting, that we have a realistic chance to land

we might be saving schollies

Where did you see Carrigan post about his favorites atm?

I think we are for the Spring. Can’t go with just 11 scholars in the roster, while implementing 3 true freshman next year. Plus, injuries are also part of the game.

1 Like

instagram story, someone asked him what are the schools he was leaning, he said Florida or Syracuse as of now

His recruitment has been alittle off. I’m glad we’re out of it :ok_hand:

May be looking at some 2020 guys that may reclassify or a grad transfer.

Dericko Williams a 2019 power forward is coming close to a decision and we seem to be recruiting him

he is down to Arkansas, Houston, Washington, and North Carolina-Greensboro. (had tons of p5 offers)
he has visited all 4 and wants to commit really soon (could be this week but doesnt give a date)

according to articles from yesterday after his Arkansas visit

he is a SUPER athletic power forward
he looks borderline dominant and scary in his highlight reel

highlights might be a bit deceiving, his full game stats arent great proably why he isnt a 4 star type player

1 Like

He commits tomorrow! What do you guys predict?

https://twitter.com/riccomoneybagz/status/1067521965261549568?s=21

Wth
 I read this a while ago. Arkansas, I think.

I have a feeling it may be UH. I don’t know. He retweeted someone saying he should go to Houston for whatever that’s worth?

Yeah, he definitely fits the Brady mold. Dude can jump out of the building, not Zion’s territory but the next tier lol. Coach Bishop would do wonders with this kid. 6’8 still growing.

Well then
 he picked UNCG lol

:slight_smile::blush::blush::joy: