2019 Seniors (and one junior) post-UH news

I saw one draft guru on Twitter has Armoni 34 on his list of best available. That would get his name called. So there is a chance.

2 Likes

I think Brooks will be drafted. With Corey he probably has a team guaranteeing him a summer league spot while saying they plan on drafting him (most times they don’t). Galen is a long shot for even summer league, but maybe Sampson pulls some strings for him.

Outside of NBA, Brady is with an agency which focusing a lot on Spain and France.

I’ll add this too. The 2nd round is nuts this year with the trades. There are teams with too many players, there are teams without a starting 5 under contract. I just hope if a team made a “promise” to one of our guys they don’t trade away their pick to a team with different needs.

all the shooters are being taken way earlier than expected…thats a good early sign

Davis to sign with Wizards

https://twitter.com/Hboog32/status/1141930065418182656

4 Likes

i hope its a 2 way contract and not just a summer league bid

@MarkBermanFox26
Former @UHCougarMBK guard Galen Robinson Jr (@g_robinson1) says he has a couple of offers from overseas and has some interest from a couple of NBA teams.

2 Likes

corey just looks like a summer league spot for now

I strongly believe Corey can be a rotation player in the NBA if he finds the right situation. He just needs to be playing next to a bigger ball-dominant playmaker (like Harden, Simmons, LeBron, etc.). Corey has a lot of similarity to Patrick Beverley.

1 Like

lol guess we all know which summer league team we’ll be watching

1 Like

lol jonathan simmons was also just just traded the wizards

There is no Orlando summer league this year, just Vegas for the Wizards. July 5-15. Vegas had record TV ratings and attendance last year so Washington will be on TV at least once I bet. Full schedule should be announced soon. All teams are in it along with a few international teams.

I wonder if Rob Gray will get a summer league invite he was playing internationally last I heard.

1 Like

wizards summer league schedule

Saturday july 6th
9pm vs new orleans (zion, jalen adams, aubrey dawkins…potentially lonzo) on ESPN

Monday july 8th
430pm vs Brooklyn on NBA TV

Tuesday July 9th
10:30pm vs clippers on NBA TV

Thursday July 11th
5:30 pm vs Atlanta (cam reddish, deandre hunter…potentially trae young) on ESPN2

Playoff from July 12th to July 15th

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/WashWizards/status/1143242917424721920

1 Like

in less than thrilling news, the lakers just gave the wizards half their roster to create cap space…
life just became drastically harder for our guys

Who else are the Lakers trying to get??? This ain’t your Showtime Lakers…

Kahwi

1 Like

Lol…Lenard isn’t going there! And even if he come, that isn’t guaranteeing them anything. LeBron is on his way down, AD will be AD, but no bench depth will kill them. You got to draft the Warriors team, not killing what you have to buy what you want. Lakers deserve NBA purgatory…

1 Like

I also wish them the worst

1 Like