There are 1,000 tickets available to current enrolled students & may be claimed for each regular-season home game on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Student ticket is good for general admission seating in the student sections at the Fertitta Center (Sections S11-S15 and 109). First 300 get to sit on the floor in sections S11-S15.
- Students are required to enter Fertitta Center at the student entrance on Cullen Boulevard.
- Students can claim a ticket, starting 3 days prior to tipoff until 2 hours prior to doors opening, at Fertitta Center (subject to availability). Students will be able to claim a ticket by logging into their account HERE
- Tickets will be sent to students as mobile ticket or print-at-home to their phone no later than 24 hours prior to tipoff . Email address listed on student’s online ticket account must be active on their phone to be able to receive mobile tickets.
- If tickets are still available, students can claim on game day by showing their student ID at the Cullen Street entrance for admittance.
Valid Cougar Card in addition to game ticket is required for admittance to men’s basketball games ***** NO EXCEPTIONS*****
Student Guest Ticket Procedure
Houston Athletics will have student guest tickets for select home game played at the Ferttita Center at a discounted rate, based on availability and students may purchase guest tickets on game day. Students may purchase up to two (2) student guest tickets per game.
NCAA Postseason Events
Cougar Cards are NOT valid for admission to NCAA postseason related events, but IDs are required to purchase tickets if a student rate is available. For student ticket information on a specific postseason event please call the ticket office at 713-GO-COOGS (462-6647).