2020-21 Team Offseason Workout Thread

Who is that in the top pic on the left? The guns are in God-mode!

Reggie Chaney, the transfer from Arkansas who is waiting on his waiver.

1 Like

Oh my…Reggie is not going to be pushed around by anyone. Glad he’s on our side of the ball.

Really impressive group of young men. Really anxious to see Mills put on some muscle mass.

1 Like

In sad news Reggie is likely in only 6’7 and Powell is likely only 6’8… and/or everyone else on the team grew… ever year all the incoming big have overstated measurements…

I saw that too.

:man_facepalming:

But they look :muscle:.

Powell is kind of leaning back though. He might be like 6’9" in shoes if he was standing straight up.

Broodo is 6’ 8" He is taller than Broodo and isn’t standing as straight.

They all look their heights some are standing closer to the camera so they look taller and some are leaning on their knee so they might look shorter but powell for sure is taller than Bryson and Broodo his eyes are on a different height than theirs even standing behind them.

You cannot judge heights from those pictures.

I guess according to some folks, a guy like Elvin Hayes couldn’t play because he was only ~6’8" and we certainly couldn’t support a guy like Charles Barkley because he’s only ~6’6" - am I right?

Not sure who said those guys couldnt play Bc of their respective height. But I do understand the point.

I hoped to see the freshman TOWERING over the others at 6’ 10”.

This is just a little anxiety, mixed with high hopes, anticipation and message board chatter.

Good to see them taking the gym seriously.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1301983875439173635

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: wowsers!!!

https://twitter.com/KhailMcLean/status/1301986878275686401

scary!!

5 Likes

Grimes is going to have a big year.

Wow!

In that video it looks like Grimes might receive a call from the Houston Ballet.

1 Like

Omg is he looking down into the net?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The most impressive thing about that dunk is the should flexibility

The what? Shoulder…?

Why that?

Actually, it’s his ability to go into slow motion once he’s in the air.

10 Likes