2020 bracketology

Those 1st/2nd Round host sites are :put_litter_in_its_place:. No easy roadies

No kidding. Cleveland
woof. At least the trip to ATL will make up for it :sunglasses:

1 Like

What were we picked pre season last year? We’re we picked at all?

So now ESPN loves UH. A No. 2 seed! WOW. Been a long time. For the uninitiated that’s a Top 10 ranking.

4 Likes

Joe Lunardi’s Oct. 3 update: Oh boy

6 Likes

Come on Grimes

1 Like

That is WHO I want
Michigan again
if only it would happen!

Lunardi 11/4 update:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

I know that we are now in that rarefied air of being in the national conversation, ranked (once the season begins) and getting better and better recruits to a dtate of the art facility. But, I just don’t see us as an 8.

Boy am I spoiled!

3 Likes

I agree. If we stay healthy, I don’t see how we are as low as an 8 seed.

1 Like

Build, lads. Build.

2 Likes

Lunardi is so lazy. He doesn’t realize that we’ll probably play Washington in the Diamond Head Classic and the Tourney organizers will probably not match us up again in the 1st round.

4 Likes

Lunardi 12/9 update:

We better win the American or we’re looking at a play-in game against Austin Peay.

3 Likes

Pretty sure coach feels the same way, judging by his post game comments.

1 Like

Lunardi 1/3 update:

http://m.espn.com/ncb/bracketology?iteration=187&region=1&year=2020

1 Like

I prefer a 12 or 13 seed to a 8/9 seed so UH would not face a #1 or #2 seed until the Sweet 16. Sure the competition might be better in the first round but I would risk that for a better chance to win 2. Of course, if the Coogs could slide into a 6 seed or better, I won’t complain.

1 Like

Ideally you want a 4/5 seed. Good chance to make the sweet 16 and it pays off in spades in recognition and recruiting.

4 Likes

Just get me to the dance
our coach will keep us competitive with everyone.

5 Likes

All 3 of our losses so far made the field. Oregon could end up a 1 or 2 seed when it’s all said and done.

1 Like