2020 Official Schedule not out!

What gives?!? It came out exactly one year ago today for 2019.

Still having to do detailed figuring to ensure all our September and early October home games kickoff at 11:00.

8 Likes

Trying to remove the BYU and Boise conference games and rework everything.

3 Likes

Is this a serious thread? Geez.

2 Likes

Lighten up, seriousness is over rated – especially in the off season.

8 Likes

Leap year messes everything up!

5 Likes

Waiting to see if the XFL gets picked up for season 2.

2 Likes

When will season tickets go on sell? I can’t remember

Our one-man ticket office is waging a strike.

5 Likes

Early October ? ? ? ? ?

Today.

Still not out…

The ticket office told me quite a few people are calling and renewing their season tickets…

I renewed mine yesterday, but dropped two of my four so my buddy Joe can move over in order for he and his wife to sit next to me and mine and in front of Jack and Yvonne. The 3 of us couples like to stick together. Joe was in the same section and same row but about 8 or 9 seats over. Matt in the ticket office took care of the change for us. I hear some people complain about the ticket office, but they have been great for me these 40+ years.

3 Likes

You know how we have no Saturday games in basketball this season? Seems they are trying to give us an unfair schedule in football, too, and our people are balking at it.
Hopefully it gets resolved in our favor real soon.

https://twitter.com/american_fb/status/1227323405604675586?s=21

Soon is such a vague and relative term. Soon as in next week, next month, Jesus is coming soon, or what?

1 Like

Question for the conference would be “How on earth does the date of the championship game affect the AAC’s ability to put together a schedule?” Makes no sense.

3 Likes

Other conferences have their schedule out 5 years in advance.