2020 Official Schedule

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1229843017869205504?s=20

Great. That’s something to look forward to! First game of the year…a Thursday Night game, against Rice!!! Is that really going to be a TV game? If not…WHY?

1 Like

So stupid. No reason for UH vs Rice to be on a thursday night. Outside of Houston nobody cares about that game.

1 Like

It’s not a bad idea to get a few extra days between that first game and the trip to Washington St.

17 Likes

I’ll just say in Houston a thursday night game often does not do well with attendence.

Two Thursday night home games, as is tradition.

3 Likes

I have to admit, no complaints. No short weeks and a week off between games 4 and 5…

3 Likes

Except when we played a top rated Louisville, thursday didn’t matter then.

4 Likes

Two sets of back-to-back road games. Ugh.

At first glance, all the complaining by Dana and the administration worked. No short weeks, extra days before the western trips, good bye week location. Maybe better if SMU and Navy were switched to prevent two long trips in a row (do get 1 extra day there) but overall looks good.

7 Likes

Bout time. This is a tough schedule. Probably looking at 7-5 or 8-4…

@BYU, @Navy, UCF, @Cincy right in the middle of the schedule. That is a beast.

4 Likes

Booooooooook it! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

ur out of ur mind, book it lol

4 Likes

Are you with me or not? The Polly train is going to leave the station soon.

9 Likes

Glad it got worked out from the original, which had us @ Washington State and @ Navy back to back.

This is the national competition that evening:

1 Like

dang it smitty I told you to go easy on the drinks during day! I do like your positivity, just don’t see it though. I’m seeing 7-5, or 8-4 and that’s with my New Coog shirt on. :grin:

1 Like

The home schedule is nothing to brag about. It will be hard to draw the casual fan. I do like that we have the bye week in between N Texas and the Thursday game against Tulane.