2020 Schedule

Besides the Round Rock Classic, there hasn’t been much about the 2020 schedule yet. Aggies released their non-conference schedule and we’re heading there this year (looks like we’ll be playing them yearly now as this will be the 3rd year in a row).

Just makes sense. Both program get a short drive for a weekday game and they keep or improve SOS.

2 Likes

Hopefully this year we play it. Last year my wife and I drove all the way to College Station. I was an idiot and just kept checking A&M’s Facebook, figuring the home team would be in charge of announcing the cancellation. Turns out UH announced it on their page 30 minutes before we even left the house. That’s what I get for not trusting the Coogs.

Needless to say, my wife didn’t speak a word to me most of the ride home.

1 Like

Will we be having fall scrimages against Blynn and San Jac again this year?

1 Like

Unsure. Haven’t seen anything so far.

I saw San Jac on September 25th but haven’t seen anything else.

1 Like

Don’t think Coogs are playing Blinn but for sure San Jac

I went to the Red/White game last year, but missed the other two scrimmages against other schools. It was kind of boring when you’re basically rooting for both teams. I did enjoy the pre game announcements about not harassing opposing fans though.

1 Like

Houston plays at UIW on October 15th at 5:00pm. This is one of Fall scrimmages. UIW posted their schedule on twitter

1 Like

Cool, get to see Shotzenberger again!