2020 Season Tickets on Sale

Fans have the opportunity to renew and/or purchase tickets to games Don Sanders Field at Darryl & Lori Schroeder Park starting for $100.

Those interested in purchasing their season tickets can do so by visiting UHCougars.com/Tickets , calling Houston Athletics Ticketing at 713-GO-COOGS (462-6647), or visiting the Ticket Office located just outside of Gate 1 (northeast corner) of TDECU Stadium.

Deadline for renewal is Dec. 3.

Flex plans and single-game tickets will go on sale at a later date.

Is there any advantage to renewing before the deadline, or just waiting until they go on sale to the general public? I don’t see any sort of price difference.

2 Likes

No, not really

You’d think they’d give some sort of discount or even at least a free hat or t-shirt or something to renew early. It’s not like they plan on selling out of them.

2 Likes

Still haven’t gotten mine yet. I’m gonna call them tomorrow and see what’s going on. Maybe they need to be reprinted.

I think they began mailing them at the end of last week. Couldn’t hurt to call though.

Finally got them on Friday after having to call them last Wednesday. A little upset because I don’t get the book with the collectible tickets with pictures, etc. Just printed on regular tickets. I had those last year, and the concession stand people gave me trouble giving me the discount.