2021-2022 Schedule/ Predictions

https://twitter.com/joseph_duarte/status/1397984065849106439?s=21

Don’t know how we managed to get so many prime time games but God bless :pray:t5:. So I’m going with 8-4 this season. But I wouldn’t be surprised if we won 9-10 games I think it’s going to be a good year. And man of schedule is really easy(based off last years teams).

6 Likes

ONE of the few fun things about this conference is New Orleans road trips every other year, and we get screwed with a stupid THURSDAY game. Ugh.

8 Likes

Two of the last three are likely to be in cold weather. Here’s to hoping the run game is solid this year.

we get screwed again sat 9/25, fri 10/1, thur 110/7. Two short weeks in a row and both games on the road.

1 Like

second NO game on thursday.

1 Like

Yep, we were looking forward to going to game in New Orleans, not this year. Sucks…

2 Likes

The times are all Eastern time zone. If you go to the UH site, all times are shown an hour earlier for Central time.

5-7 or 6-6. World ends. :unamused:

I can’t go to the Tulane game anyway, I agreed to work in the kitchen on a weekend retreat called The Walk to Emmaus. It starts on Thursday evening and ends on Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Yeah we need to do better than that

Already got work off and hotel booked for Tulane.

4 Likes

I like the times presented so far. Do not like late morning or afternoon games in Houston.

I am predicting 9-3 and maybe 10-2 with a little luck. Yep, I know, that is one hell of a jump up in performance from our recent history, but that is my gut feel today. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I am going with 14-0

Being as realistic as possible

5 Likes

So many question marks but I’m going with 8-4. We need to see some real improvement this year, for Dana’s sake.

I’m with snowskier. I like our having all those night games instead of playing in the heat of the day.

10 Likes

3 of the last 4 as well. This will also be the 4th straight non-Saturday game against Tulane…here or there. Kind of strange.

I’ve got the Coogs at 10-2, and losing in the American Championship Game to Cincy.

3 Likes

That would be a great year versus what we’ve shown the last few years

1 Like

It’s strange…I haven’t liked a lot of the news or events surrounding the program, but I’ve got a good feeling this season that it all comes together. Sch3udle helps with that as well.

10 Likes

Good to see u back on the forum, hope all is well

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s nice getting back here.

Getting better everyday…some good, some bad. Take care of your head folks.

14 Likes