2021 Hot seat rankings

First of all Cincinnati chili is not real chili. Second I didn’t say Cincinnati was the end game for him, I said he could build something special there. That doesn’t mean he has to stay there for life.

1 Like

if only that were true. There are entire threads directed at Clayton Tune and replacing him with someone else.

1 Like

You are absolutely correct. The coaches that really excel in the AAC usually attract attention pretty fast and get hired away quickly. Houston is extremely fortunate to have Mr. Holgerson and the University should be able to retain him for a long time.

1 Like

Mr Holgerson’s starting QB Mr Tune is obviously giving his maximum effort. One can tell watching him he’s trying very hard to realize his greatest potential and achieve success. It could be Mr. Tune is dealing with the infamous Stress Response Curve, but who knows?

Yes, perhaps his stress goes up when a lineman misses a block and a big DT is about to crack one of his bones. Perhaps it goes up when a catchable ball is dropped. I have never seen him exhibit frustration at other players or anything else but then I dont see him 100% of the time where I can say he doesnt get frustrated. It is a team effort and while Tune is a key player, so are they all.

1 Like

You are absolutely correct. Mr. tune is a key player.

I think Dana is going to get it done for us. He’s recruiting well and I like his plan. Balanced offense with a good def for a change. He just needs the line fixed and my only wish list is a dual threat qb as backup. Can moussard (sp) be that qb?

1 Like

Along with 10 others for each play . . . . .

3 Likes

Excellent observation.

1 Like

Let’s see if we can get an offensive line that can actually run block, a QB that can read the field and actually hit somebody in stride, oh, and a RB that can break loose for a long run.

2 Likes

You can get chili without beans or spaghetti in Cinci. What Houston restaurants serve the best chili?
https://campwashingtonchili.com/our-menu/

I find Wendy’s chili is light years better than this chili place everyone ranted and raved over when I went to ohio state, I think skyline? Grossssss

LOL that a thread titled Hot seat rankings has become a chili discussion. Opens up new interpretations!

2 Likes

The finger gives it extra flavor.

1 Like

dont feel like making a new thread… too early texas fbs power rankings

slot in at #8 of 12

I don’t get it. What does this have to do with chili?

1 Like

Find Ron White’s bit about Cincinnati and chili…that’ll explain it better than anyone.

2 Likes

UTSA #2 wow. Can we schedule them with our open slot. With all the talent we have in Houston wish UH was higher than #8 especially on a BIG year for coach Holgy.

Anyone could argue EVERY school’s position after Aggies a clear number 1…UTSA no. 2?? Hold on while i stop laughing…so much for credibility…DCTF seems to slide lower in credibility every year…

3 Likes

UTSA at #2 is crazy. Writer has very negative spin on UH. “Would have picked up more losses”, not giving us a chance against Tulsa or SMU, but no mention we also would have picked up more wins too (UNT, Rice). Also Jovanni Stewart as one of our top 3 returning? Poor writing.

1 Like