2021 offers

I was wondering that too. I wonder if its Doumbia.

1 Like

So…much…news!!! I love it! This time of year is historically a dead news/info period for UH basketball…and considering the current state of the world, I love logging into coogfans to get NEW information on an almost daily basis.

2 Likes

Me too.

Aidoo is a part of 2021 class and so is Doumbia and Robbie Armbrester according to 247 houston offers. Aidoo could be the one committing in September.

He drop a clue: he hasn’t seen him played in person.

1 Like

Whose he and whose he?

I think one of the he’s is CKS. The other he is the mystery player that might sign. That’s the speculation…who Kelvin was talking about.

we are currently top 4 for Jonas Aidoo…
we are recruiting him as a stretch big despite him being 7ft
not committing for 8-9months thinks he is about to blowup-doesnt want to commit till after that

1 Like

I know Kellen has been on him for over a year but I’m really surprised they waited to offer him. Hopefully that time spent recruiting him pays off.

1 Like

I really hope he comes here. I just feel like we would crush everyone with our guard play with him and Powell together.

1 Like

His offer list is growing daily so its going to be a fight to get him.

Waiting to offer is why we make fewer mistakes

Very true but this situation I think they possibly could have locked him in before his rise. I’m just guessing so it may not have mattered either way.

It would of been nice to wrap him up for Fall but looks it will go until Spring.

If he waits till spring… someone else may have already taken our offer

2 Likes

Bingo!!!

This 100

1 Like

It seems like there is a good chance we will have four scholarships available after this season. Jarreau, Gresham and Gotham are seniors, if grimes enters the draft that’ll make 4 open spots.

1 Like

I think so… If Grimes gets drafted that means UH had a magical run if Covid-19 permits it.

Grimes will have good chance of being drafted, independent of how Coogs season turns out.

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com