2021 offers

Because I want too. But I’m tired of all the hoopla that goes along with. I am interested in UH recruiting but not the so called list.
I bet I was following recruiting before you were born

2 Likes

Hmm. So you really are interested in recruiting! :smile:. If not just wait till recruiting part is over and see who’s on Coogs roster. :smirk:

2 Likes

Keep the response short Butch! :upside_down_face:

Years ago I remember standing on the concourse at Hofheinz talking recruiting with others.
Coach Lewis was like coach Yeoman, very tight with information.
But fortunately, or fortunately for me, his assistants Schverak and Pate were always helpful.
No doubt we have come a long ways with public information but I bet our current coaches know where we stand with recruits and don’t worry about making the top 20 list lol.
But yeah can’t wait to see who we end up with!

5 Likes

I tried Jess

Hehe. All good.

1 Like

Good answer !!

Okay… Grandpa.

Yes were young once and knew everything like you claim.

The message that holds true today and always will is…

The older I got, the smarter my daddy got :sunglasses:!

4 Likes

Next time tag who you’re talking about cause boyyyy, you’re all over the place lol.

I think Sampson has already factored in two years for every 4-star and above.

He only cares about guys that can do what he asks.

https://twitter.com/theJayfrancis10/status/1293628917987905536

Another top player leaves the city…6’8 F Javier Francis headed to Monteverde

http://texas5starz.org/three-star-javier-francis-transfers-to-montverde-academy/

1 Like

Based on that article, I feel good about Francis. I can’t fault the kid for wanting to increase his stock value moving forward. But honestly, UH is no longer a downgrade in college basketball.

2 Likes

With Griggs & Francis out to greener pastures i’m glad we have the best prospect in the city wrap up (Ramon Walker)

2 Likes

Total great completion to the rest of CKS incoming class. Just hope he commits if he hasn’t already! A 7 ft. man who can hit 3s. Unbelievable!

1 Like

Follow the money

1 Like

For the last 5-6 years these Preps have been taking over on HS talent in forming super teams. Recruiting doesn’t start no longer in what college to attend, it starts after sophomore year in what Prep you would like to attend.

2 Likes

While versatility of a big to hit outside shots can be an asset I want one who is skilled and tough inside the paint first.

4 Likes

Definitely. You can always surround him with 4 snipers!!!

Speaking of Aidoo… He’s legit only 17 and won’t turn 18 until December. He’s a class of '21 player. Dude is getting better no doubt. Probably ends up being a top 50 player when it’s said and done.