2021 offers

UH has the #26 recruiting class in the nation.

1 Like

You know it. They know it. We coming!!

Typical Sampson big man, 6-8 and can jump.

1 Like

He can jump and athletic. One who can keep up with our pace and defending. His wingspan is a ridiculous 7 feet and 4 inches.

Really now?

And I hear that he’s a young guy for his class.

Hope that equates to a growth spurt.

Legit 6’10?

based off social media and a interview from yesterday, we are still heavily recruiting Jonas Aidoo. moved up the “hopeful” commitment date to January. But from the interview it was clear hasnt narrowed his options yet and schools are flooding in
most of the non-blue bloods of the sec and acc have been in contact with him. wake and nc state selling out on him. didnt state favorites, but “my guess” is that we are still one of the favorites

1 Like

Tune is a stud QB when he’s healthy
which hasn’t been too often. The only thing to go on with the Idaho kid is the very brief practice games in Italy.

1 Like

A stud ??? Sorry can’t agree with you there lol.

You and Funk end up on the wrong board arguing about Tune?

1 Like

Tune and the Idaho kid? I don’t think either of them know where they are. Good smokes?

1 Like

Exactly!!! I don’t why he brought it up lol

Jonas Aidoo interview from a couple days ago.

This dude said power 5 offers everywhere. The media puts that down their throats when it doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

It really doesn’t. Ask Gonzaga. Such a bunch of tripe.

Aidoo has gotten offers from Tennessee and Kansas today. Sounds like UNC has starting reaching out to him as well. Sounding like the dream is probably over imo.

It’s been over since we had Francis committed to us

There still recruiting him hard.

How do you know
?is that your opinion too
?

One of the inside guys at 247 said there still on him.

I won’t sweat it. A guard would be nice.