2021 recruiting

Yes!!!

ramon walker just got a offer
not touted or has any big offers yet, but is expected to blow up in the summer when aau starts

interview with him talking about his recent houston offer with vype

vype considers him the best houston area recruit of 2021 (most of the touted houston players moved out of state,so as is with players still in houston 2021 not very strong)

4 Likes

Watched him vs Shead and he is the perfect CKS player. Tough, can shoot it now and doesn’t get rattled.

1 Like

@Jcoop9 I’m glad you came around

Yea seeing him last week he definitely has a nice game now. I know his stock is going to go up this spring/summer.

I know Vype has him number #1 in Houston area but Jim Hicks had him number #4 in November. In a weak year in the Houston area, I expect him to be number #1 there too, now.

That’s the thing Houston & Texas in general loses to many players to prep schools. We need someone to start a prep school in Houston lol

That’s why I never got excited about Colbert & Edwards
 I knew they were going to transfer and not come back to Texas. Langston Love is another we lost to a prep school.

I don’t understand why Love went to Montverde because he didn’t even start. I know there is value practicing against high level guys everyday but it seems like he didn’t get the mins he could have had he gone somewhere else or stayed at his HS.

That Montverde team is loaded and may be the greatest high school team ever
 They have around 9 to 10 future McDonald’s All Americans
 I think he may start next year, tho.