2021 Season Tix Prices

Anyone have any idea what the season ticket prices will be for this upcoming season? I will be aiming to buy a pair of Club Section tickets (the gray seats), and I just want to get an idea of how much I need to save up.

I may be wrong, but I believe someone mentioned that those went for $500 last few seasons? If so, that seems like a pretty good deal. I understand that they will probably raise prices for the upcoming season (hopefully not too much). I have no problem with that, it’s just a side affect of our such.

Appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Club Seats are about $650 plus the 10k commitment over 5 years, so expect 3000 a year for one ticket

Does buying club seats get you into the 50/50 Club?

It does not unfortunately

Interesting. Thanks for the insight. 2 tickets are definitely out of our price range, I can see maybe 1 ticket but that would be a hard sale for the Mrs.

Still not bad seats for sure. I had the opportunity to sit in that section during the watch party vs Kentucky in 2018. Very comfortable seats with an excellent view of the court.

1 Like

d07e44e436aa5b9ef5c80950c8702959–austin-powers-dollar.jpg (613×346) (pinimg.com)