2021 Transfer Portal

They were really good this year, got screwed out of a tourney bid

His wife is one of the recruiting girls.

3 Likes

Lol. He doesnā€™t need his wife. He landed her. Heā€™s doing just fine recruiting out of his league.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/DamonSayles/status/1380658323419193348

Big-time!!! Get Kendric Davis back and they should be good. But I feel like I say that every year. Until Jank sabotages them.

1 Like

Lol. I was reading the AAC boards during one of our games a year or two ago. One of Pony fan said:

ā€œJank always puts on a coaching clinic in the second half. Sampson will be throwing more than his tie by the end of the game.ā€

Poor b###.

1 Like

The problem is Jank. They have had talent and he hasnā€™t done anything with it.

1 Like

You misspelled Penny.

Penny is dancing this year if the NCAA doesnā€™t drag their feet on Deandre Williams.

I donā€™t agree with this statement at all. He cuts and flashes and crashes the boards as good as anyone on this team. He can get his shot on or off the ball. He just need to get better and catching and shooting. But he definitely doesnā€™t NEED the ball in his hands to make things happen, heā€™s not like Deeky

People already forget Markā€™s game winning basket against Rutgers I see.

Crashing the boards and finishing.

2 Likes

Oh heyā€¦saw this, still trying to get things shaken out. Iā€™ll get back into it, but need some time.

https://twitter.com/waybrightadam/status/1380368337339748352?s=21

42 Likes

Great to hear from you!!

5 Likes

Interesting

6ā€™5 all defensive team and can shoot the three.

1 Like

You know times have changed when the portal has began to raid the smaller leagues without losing hesitation

Sadly though when these guys graduate will they even have an allegiance to anyone in life?

Maybe Taze was just waiting for Grimes to announce he going into the NBA draft. Seems like a Coach Sampson type player.

Iā€™ve missed this place. Needed a little break, got a job, got busy, fell off a ladder, got my 5th concussionā€¦good times. Still recovering, but getting betterā€¦started realizing how much I missed being here during the Final Four run, hell the whole season. Iā€™ll stop popping in more nowā€¦may not get to where I used to be, but Iā€™ll see what Happens.

@DanielPlainview, yeah, interesting guy. Definitely need a wing that can shoot and this guy is an all around player. 51% from three (19-37) as well last year is incredible. Could be interesting.

Also noticed Miller Kopp retweeted the Grimes message today. Had retweeted a Galen Robinson tweet regarding Galenā€™s season a little bit ago as well. Would be a good fit (and yes, Iā€™ve read the conversations up aboveā€¦little stirring the pot).

38 Likes

Feel like we still will need a guard if we land Moore and Kopp. And we can do that. This guy will also only have 1 year left. So we get his scholarship back for the fall.

Glad to have you back, pray10.

5 Likes

Glad ur back on board Pray itā€™s been awhile

2 Likes

Thanks. I agree.

Update on Moore, looks like the commitment will be pushed back a bit.

https://twitter.com/jakelieberman2/status/1380626832928645121?s=21

3 Likes