2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

That is not a catch

The Broncos receivers just make it so difficult on themselves.

How do you drop that???

Another dropped the ball by a receiver that would have been a first down. Case cant catch a break.

Drop ,3

If it hits you in the freakin hands it doesn’t matter if it’s a ‘low’ pass

3 Likes

How do you let Gates get behind you as a DB? He is not a hard guy to miss and he is not fast at all anymore.

gotta defeat the refs as well

Remember CMA calling 3 timeouts on a kicker?

Case is about to earn his signature season win very shortly here

3 Likes

Needed that one.

Nice win for Case!

3 Likes

A few bad breaks, a few bad calls, and a couple of missed challenges, wont stop Case.

3 Likes

Case Keenum coogfans. Heart and desire!

4 Likes

So happy for Case!

5 Likes

YES!!!
What a final drive.

4 Likes

What a winning drive by Case! Us Coog fans have seen that before!

5 Likes

Hopefully this is the first on another improbable win for Cougar fans this week.

3 Likes

That drive is all I got to see on one of the post game shows. It was a thing of beauty. It doesn’t matter how good or bad your game was before a game winning drive, the money drives are the ones that make a QB. Let’s face it, that was what Elway, Montana, Unitas, etc were known for. Conversely, all the good stats in the world aren’t remembered when you lose.

I think this game will start a turnaround for the Broncos. They have a young OL and are in the midst of a rebuild, but I think they will do well to stick by Case and put the pieces around him to make the team a contender. Look at LA. When Case played for them and was replaced by Goff, they were terrible. They kept Goff and put all the pieces he needed around him and it paid off.

Only thing is, one ot the pieces they need is a new head coach.

8 Likes

Watching Vikings/Bears. Screw Zimmer and the horse he rode in on. Go Bears!

6 Likes