2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Colt McCoy w 59 yards passing in the 1st 1/2.

Brady on pace for 400 + yards passing but Skins defense hanging in there so far.

Case is better off on the bench imho. This Redskins team is hot garbage.

9 Likes

His health matters most. He has to get fully healthy.
mccoy was sacked six, yes six times. Enough said.

8 Likes

Sunday night football
 Got sick before the kickoff at the hype.

I didn’t watch the pregame hype, but am enjoying the game watching Mahomes. Brissett looks pretty good too. I also enjoyed the Packers vs Cowboys game.

2 Likes

Well, since Snyder is a world renowned expert in football and knows what’s best for the team, we can probably assume that Haskins will likely be starting for the rest the year or until he gets injured.

This will keep Case safely on the bench. I hope his injury is not bad and he can recover from it. Seeing what a complete disaster this team is, hopefully he gets another shot after this year.

6 Likes

I really feel sorry for Haskins who is not ready for prime time and is going to be destroyed. Hope he has a strong mental state because it is really going to be tested

2 Likes

I concur. Haskins is going to find himself in a similar situation Klingler had at Cincinnati.

3 Likes

Keenum is likely to be back on the field based on what what everyone posted above. Haskins is green and that entire offense is both depleted and inept. That doesn’t lead one to believe he’ll play every down. McCoy had a pedestrian statline yesterday so hopefully McCallahan paid attention to how Keenum produced vs Philly and Dallas as he looks for answers.

What kind of organization calls a man in at 5 am to fire him? Seems to me that they were trying to insult him and make the firing as embarrassing as possible.

1 Like

This is the New NFL
where you can lose your Job in 5 games, no patience with certain QBs, patience with proven losers (Bill Obrien, Anyone). I can no longer watch this version of the NFL, let alone the Home Team.

3 Likes

But 5 am? They couldn’t wait until business hours?

1 Like

5am is business hours for pro football. Also wanted to do it before today’s press conference

1 Like

Snyder is despised by most agents and beat writers. ROI is the sole reason on why he bought the Redskins. Unfortunately the NFL has been this way for many years. Remember friends most professional sports Team/franchises are run this way.
Very quickly the Texans and Padres come to mind.
I will go even further. Why spend $Millions if your media contract is not based on results?
In any other field you get rewarded for good results. The professional sports industry is an exception.
Ratings play the biggest role. The best answer is to not tune in. Maybe just maybe owners will realise that they can’t keep operating that way.
Coming back to Case I would do everything humanely possible to get traded. He is a free agent after this season. Would you want getting hammered every Sunday because you will?
I am sure that there are plenty of suitors for his services. First priority for him is to get healthy. Get it confirmed by an independent Orthopedic Doctor.

1 Like
1 Like

With that OL Case was lucky to sit out the Patriot game. McCoy took six sacks.

4 Likes

Their OL, Williams has to finally show up against the Dolphins to keep his contract valid. Let’s see. For either QB this will be huge especially against their opposition.

Has nothing to do with development. He doesn’t want him injured. McCoy and Keenum are sacrificial lambs.

8 Likes