2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

1 Like

Victory Cobra

4 Likes

More stuff from Nick and Cris
 Pretty funny at the end.

One last one, and its the best one I have read.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/15/vikings-saints-case-keenum-stefon-diggs-walkoff-touchdown-nfl-playoffs-peter-king

5 Likes

What I am saying is that with the current coaches and management the Texans are a .500 team because they cannot think beyond the quarterback.

1 Like

This was the highlight everyone missed, that sealed the win. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

The rodeo clowns definitely work year round at nrg stadium.

4 Likes

The last time I was this enthusiastic about the NFL was the 1993 season, I was 16 years old and Jeff Gilbride and Buddy Ryan were throwing punches on the sidelines.

10 Likes

I think you mean Kevin Gilbride, but yes, that was fascinating for me to watch as a 13 year old.

2 Likes

His close friends call him Jeff
not really.

4 Likes

I mentioned it earlier but the parallels between what Case faced yesterday to that last great Oilers team was what worried the heck out of me.

Both teams had shutout the opponent at half (10-0 for Oilers, 17-0 yesterday), both were facing veteran gunslinging SB winning QBs (Montana at age 37, Brees at age 38), and more incredibly both franchises were haunted by previous post-season failures.

For Case (and Diggs, and that DB Williams) to break the comparison in those last 10 seconds
 I just feel like it’s a relief for me personally after going through the 1991-1993 Oiler postseasons.

I’ll probably change my feeling later but even if the Vikes fall next Sunday I will have nothing but immense satisfaction from this 2017 pro football season.

4 Likes

Not to mention the other storylines - Jeff Alm, starting out 1-4, winning 11 straight to finish the year, Moon getting benched in week 6 only to pull out a win vs NE, the Christmas day win at dominant San Francisco.

Really should be a book written on that season.

Jenny gleefully gloating over having supported Case all year long (“all alone on an Island”) while these other two bozos repeatedly kept waiting for him to fail.

Love watching these two have to eat their words!

Neither really admit that they were DEAD WRONG on Case, and for the entire segment, essentially ignore that they mocked and demeaned him all year long.

1 Like

Already using it as my Avatar, so back off!

18 Likes

This is a pretty nice edit? Who made it?

No clue. Found it and liked it.

8 Likes

Makes you wonder if some of our people did it. Looks a lot like the ones they do for our recruits.

Case out here making people feel

https://twitter.com/i/moments/952738166460448768
My favorite. The last video.

3 Likes

The video I like is not on there but it shows a Saint fan in a bar who literally falls backwards out of the picture when he sees what is happening.

1 Like