2022 Coogs in the NFL

Unfreaking believable. This is a top 10 game of all time for sure.

2 Likes

This is already an all time classic. Iā€™m kind of rooting for like a career long FG to send it to OT

1 Like

Josh Allen = THAT is what a $258 million dollar QB looks like !
(Trivia:grew up on a Cantaloupe farm outside Fresno. NO scholarships offers. Went JUCO before Wyoming)

Gabriel Davis from UCF. A beast in 2018/2019 w @ 2000 yards and @ 20 TDs.
Hasnt put up massive #'s with the Bills deep WR core but a beast tonight !

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1485442419109806082

1 Like

Oh my goodness he made the kick. I canā€™t think of a better game.

Has there ever been a better QB dual?

Never should have put kickoff in EZ. Gave them extra play.

Well OT was a bit anti climatic. Still a classic

1 Like

Welp, sorry Ed but it was a great game.

Hey Buffalo fans, suck on this playoff disappointment. I am still bitter (not really).

1 Like

Incredible game. I was pulling for Ed and the Bills. I can hardly believe what I just witnessed. I like the college OT rules better than the NFLs.

6 Likes

Mahomes vs Joeaux Kool (Burrow) for the AFC Championship should be a dandy.
Cinn beat them at home on Jan 2nd.

1 Like

Just crazy that DCā€™s are still using the ā€œ Prevent You From Winningā€ defense!

3 Likes

If the Ref really had the kojoā€¦, he would have called taunting on Hill as he was going into the EZ. Would have nullified TD. But that wasnā€™t going to happen, but the rule is there for that exact situation, that clearly happened.

A wr was high stepping right before the endzone and cost his team a playoff win back in 2011. I canā€™t remember their opponent but the ref threw a flag and they never scored that late td.

He actually was committed to UNT but ended up at TSU.

1 Like

Hill was actually pointing at the LB that he knew had Zero chance of getting him. Do I agree w/ the rule, No, but itā€™s there. Need be consistent with it.
Excellent gm nonetheless .

Yeah I donā€™t get it. Both of the DCs in this game played with fire. These QBs are too good to hope they will make a mistake. You have to force them into a mistake.

As Charles Barkley would say, ā€œturribleā€.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing

Well, the Billsā€™ season is over.

Yes from that angle I was asking myself the same thing. I was looking for an ā€œadjustmentā€ from either D.C. It is completely understandable that both D.Cā€™s took the approach of ā€œkeep doing what got us hereā€ until one made a mistake. Interesting to note that the Bills had a great ranking defense coming into the game.

ā€œI thought he was our best, most consistent d-lineman all year from start to finish,ā€ Beane said. ā€œAnd I think he trended up all year. The game slowed down for Ed this year. And he was a huge factor in our success.ā€

I think Big Ed going to have SB ring before heā€™s all done with the Bills.

5 Likes
1 Like