2022 offers

Sharp is Mike Bibby re-deaux. Haggerty is Iverson. Griggs is Isiaha Thomas

:flushed:

im not sure with thomas you are talking about, but Griggs has 6 inches on the junior
and the dad was way tougher and grittier than griggs

the player that i think comps really well with griggs is actually ihis mentor
 harden

elite elite level scorer
 but lacks top tier athleticism

Well
 Speaking of size wise hmmm
 Harden is 6’5 lefty and Griggs is 6 ft righty.

Isiah Thomas HOF player from the Detroit Pistons is in no way related to Thomas who had few good yrs w Celtics b4 injuries derailed him.
I can go look up but I’m pretty confident that is the case.

1 Like

griggs is listed at 6’3 and still growing
only a junior

I’m also listed 6 ft on my driver’s license but
 Not close to that either.

No they are NOT related!!!

He’s not Isaiah’s son.

1 Like

I am correct. People always assumed they were related, but they are not. Ok ty!

Yes I knew they weren’t. Was letting Pesik know they weren’t.

lol we wont know his real height till he enters college/goes pro

but mikey williams is listed at 6’3 and there wasnt a 3inch difference between them

@bigmccoog knows lol

I would say Griggs is a little taller than 6-1, maybe 6-2.
That said he is one of the best ball handlers around, a true point guard who is getting better with his outside shot

1 Like

Mikey Williams height from 6’5 to 6’3 hmmm lol

He’s 6’2

i edited it before your responded, and literally google “mikey williams height” they give you a resonse

Going to be interesting to see if the Griggs recruitment gets more personal. I think Arceneaux is the most important target with his 2 way game. He elite on offense and defense.

Harden is not an elite athlete? Could have fooled me after watching him for past 13 years. Some people miss it because of his body type but he has top-level athleticism in every way that matters for a basketball player (ie lateral quickness, first step, quick twitch explosiveness). Don’t believe me? Just google his combine results:

No projected lottery player was more surprising at the combine than James Harden. Many scouting reports on Harden say that he’s not athletic, but his results say otherwise. First, he recorded a 37” vertical and reached the same maximum height (11’8.5”) as Blake Griffin. Second, he ran a 3.13 sprint, which was only one hundredth behind speedster Ty Lawson, and repped 17 on the bench press. It’s been reported that the Thunder are considering him at #3. With no more reservations about his athleticism, is this enough for Harden to leapfrog Rubio?

2 Likes

Yeah
 Harden is actually athletic. His poor defense was due to him conserving energy for the offense of end. He can actually be a decent defender when he wants to. You can’t tell me he couldn’t play for CKS if he had to.

When coach was with the Rockets he would play his best players regardless of their defense. It was until he came to UH and became the coach and not the substitute when he emphasized it and noticed it like okay.

I tried to play fullcourt basketball again for a work league about 2 years ago and was doing good to stand after running down the court 7-8 times. I would come home all banged up like I had played a football game. Anyway, my years of sitting on the couch watching the game had eroded the appreciation for the conditioning and high impact nature of the game. Harden may not be Shawn Kemp\ Dominique Williams on the athletic scale, but not many people are. Did Harden maybe play with a little weight on him? Maybe, but you can’t do what he does, break people off the dribble and take contact without being a heck of an athlete - especially at year 13 if that is the number.

The basketball experience taught me not to judge running backs that hop out of bounds before taking a hit. I forgot how physical the game can be. Let a 240-280 pound person hit you and let me know how it feels the next day. You may use discretion and hop out of bounds, too.

https://twitter.com/GOBEASTMODE247/status/1374710059733770244

6-7 F from New Orleans, plays on the same aau team Deeky and Gresham played on

6 Likes