21-22 Season ticket waitlist (UHCougars)

I just noticed Rothstein’s Seinfeld reference. Good stuff.

I’m not sure why some people jumped on Rothstein earlier. I really like the guy. He’s always giving us love.

2 Likes
  1. Yes – prices seem to go up every year in every sport now
  2. Yes – (but note that this may be a “COVID” configuration since they moved the students section to where my normal seats are) University of Houston Athletics

I don’t remember a lot of posters ragging on Rothstein, but I will trash Seth (B10 only) Davis every chance warranted. Which is his every AP vote.
Rothstein really knows the BB scene, he watches games that Davis might read the score two days later.

I think Rothstein got on the wrong side of a few posters by saying Houston’s most recent winning ways were similar to the winning years of Calipari’s Kentucky teams.

'20-'21 was also a sell-out season. I know, because I picked up the LAST TWO season tickets available . . . . . and we like them better than our previous season tickets . . . . .

Earlier this year, Rothstein dropped out of AP voting due to Houston Cougar fans inundating/trashing him over where he placed us in his poll.

The poll is nothing but a beauty contest. It really doesn’t mean anything since there is an actual tournament.

I’m sure we weren’t the first fan base to go after him for a vote, but we were the last straw.

I have no idea who did it, and I have no reason to think it was people from this board.

Not Rothstein, Feinstein

Yup…John Feinstein, AAC biased dookie who had his feelings hurt on Twitter, but was pretty good at dishing it out.

Feinstein is a really smart guy and a great interview…he knows his college basketball pretty well…but he shouldn’t have singled out a specific fanbase that drove him away from the poll. Not a classy move.

He was a crappy AP voter. He didn’t do his homework on current state of college basketball.

1 Like

My mistake.

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/1359972477074608133

Hopefully, we are still on the “renewal” list . . . . .