#21 and rising!

Or Villanova is beatable and weak…we will see at game time!

Trap game ? ? ? ? ? I certainly hope not . . . . .

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/status/1220422746146058240

2 Likes

Coogs jumped from unranked to 15th

2 Likes

It’s because CBSSPORTS does there update on Thursday’s n Coogs had not played WSU yet when their last one came out last week.

1 Like

UConn has established that they can play good teams tight. They’re gonna beat some people this year.

4 Likes

Any opinions on if we move up tomorrow?

I’m going to say #22 in AP Poll.

1 Like

We take the #20 spot that will be vacated by Memphis.

3 Likes

I’m thinking we pass TXTECH who was #18 went 0-2, Memp #20 went 0-2, n possibly AZ #22 went 1-1. Everybody else went 2-0 who was ahead of them. I’ll stick with #22. #GoCoogs

2 Likes

Will probably start seeing Tulsa with some “Others receiving votes” tomorrow. Good for the conference.

4 Likes

Tulsa didn’t get the memo that their season was over. It’s a tiny, little college at an enormous recruiting disadvantage. If they can thrive in this basketball conference it bodes well for the AAC long term. Because Memphis, Houston, Cincy, and WSU are always going to invest in quality staffs. I can’t bring myself to hate Tulsa. The same way I could never hate Rice.

6 Likes

I can bring myself to absolutely love Tulsa when they beat UCONN in a heartbreaking overtime loss muhaha.

2 Likes

The first couple ballots out on the inter webs has us at 19 on one and 21 on another.

I am enjoying the little number next to our name! I am enjoying Penny’s Memphis team without one a lot as well. Their Clyde experiment is going about as well as a lot of us thought it would.

2 Likes

We can only hope Penny keeps #1 recruiting classes. It keeps the conference in the media and keeps Memphis from developing them.

5 Likes

I think he has maybe one more in him if this year does not turn around. Plus how many more kids has he paid to move high schools and cities? That list has to be short.

1 Like

Coogs move to #21 AP Poll !

7 Likes

Mooooving on up!

6 Likes

Wichita St is back in as well, #23. Memphis (somehow), Tulsa, and SMU receiving votes.

7 Likes

I can def see them rv. Can be #40 and RV, need them all in the convo.

3 Likes