#21 and rising!

Obviously Big 10 biased

1 Like

Love Baylor at #1. Sets them up for a big fall.

1 Like

Well, we made it. #25

6 Likes

I thought it would take another week before we’d make it, but I’m not going to complain.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1219309196207951872?s=20

5 Likes

We made it now let’s keep winning and keep moving on up

5 Likes

Wichita dropped from the top 25

I thought they would. They lost two in a row.

1 Like

WSU is #26 . Thought Coogs would be around 27-28 so can’t complain about voters too much. I rather UH, MEMP, WSU win all there gms except when playing ea other of course so can have 3 teams in Top25 coming into March.

2 Likes

I have watched Baylor play a few times and they are very good, and very well coached.
Unlike us the Bears can lose a game in the Big 12 and stay in the top five because of the conference’s reputation
I wouldn’t mind playing them at the big Dance

1 Like

Coaches poll #24.

3 Likes

Anyone else notice It took Ohio State To lose 5 out of 6 games before they got knocked out of the top 25 lol

10 Likes

Hmm WSU stayed ranked in Coaches Poll. Thought they slide out of both. :thinking:

1 Like

UH #25 in da country! #GoCoogs!

3 Likes

That should keep us above the 8/9 line for now

2 Likes

You mean that team we blew out in the NCAA last year !!

Of course, they should not have been in the NCAA !!

2 Likes

Even losing 2 in a row those were both to good teams. They should have stayed in, wsu still has a good record. The fix is in against AAC teams this season I fear. They don’t want us becoming a 4+ bid league every year.

3 Likes

I would rather this too but us 3 better bring it in the big tournament because that’s all that will get in. A 4th team refuses to rise so far.

4 Likes

This is good to be ranked though. And we have a favorable schedule the next three games so could be in and move up a little bit for a while.

2 Likes

Based on what I am seeing, you may be right on only 3 teams in from AAC. There are some that cannot grasp that the AAC may deserve more.
I saw UCONN almost beat Villanova in Philly. This may be a more challenging game then we think.

4 Likes