#24 Houston Cougars

1 Like

Lower than Andy Katz predictions, but I guess that’s due to who we’ve played and beaten. If Oregon and OSU had better records we’d be higher. We just need them to win more games and improve their record to make those wins look even better.
I’ll take it, go Coogs!
Always nice to see a number next to the name

4 Likes

Bottom line. We are in the Top 25!!!

BEAT LSU!!!

5 Likes

Beating LSU should move us up 2-3 spots maybe 4 if upsets happen

3 Likes

Ya Woo Coogs !

3 Likes

Too low. I had them at #21.

1 Like

It’s kind of ODD to see an undefeated BIG EAST team not ranked at 9-0 (St John’s) They’re decent!

Katz are his own Rankings like many other College Basketball writers put out ea week. Katz is very pro AAC Basketball conf.

#22 in the Coaches Poll.

1 Like

#21 in BPI.

2 Likes

#14 in NET rankings.

3 Likes

Enjoy that bonus, Mr. Sampson!! Well deserved!

6 Likes

NJIT got one AP vote. Must be an Alum.

3 Likes

St John should be ranked as well

1 Like

3 #25s,never seen that before…

2 Likes

The next seven (7) games are at Fertitta Center. A 15-0 record would make a powerful impression with the pollsters.

I don’t know, maybe I’m grimacing. It seems every time our Coogs get ranked and our fans get jumpy…we fall on our faces next time out. Here’s hoping not…and beat LSU.

3 Likes

We were ranked for the last month of play last year and each week no major letdowns.

That’s because it was the last month of play. The more this board gets hopped up on a team (football or basketball) the more I go…“uh-oh.” We’ll see and I hope I’m wrong. It’s not me I’m worried about, I’ll always be in my seat, it’s the “jumpers” who go on and off the train that get to me.

I like being ranked but it helps the team not one iota. In fact, it makes things more dangerous. Oh well, that’s life as a Big Dog.

1 Like