5 reasons to watch Houston v Oklahoma

Five titles are below, obviously there is more detail and some film in the article

the 5 bullets were removed by one of the admins, I didn’t think that would be across the line, but I guess it is.

Summary at the end:
"For both teams, this is no joke.

Houston is going to challenge Oklahoma in areas where the Sooners flashed vulnerability in 2015, like defending against quarterback running games.

Oklahoma will have the majority of the game’s top athletes, though, and players of the caliber Houston isn’t completely used to facing.

Great article. Great publicity for the team as well.

Yeah, I think my favorite is the legit respect for our front 7.

“If you combined Oklahoma’s returning secondary and Houston’s returning front, you might have the most devastating defense in college football.”

1 Like

I’d rather win the trenches than the secondary any day. It’s much easier and more effective to scare a QB out of throwing deep using an in-your-face line than it is using a centerfielder. Could be the difference in this game, just like against FSU.

Hmmm…

Oklahoma will have the majority of the game’s top athletes, though, and players of the caliber Houston isn’t completely used to facing.

It’s the first game of a new season and the last game that we played was against Florida State. How does that statement make sense?

Anyway, good write-up. Hopefully OU continues to struggle with athletic QBs.

Isn’t half our practice team 4 star transfers?