9/30 Saturday action

Watching Navy play is like watching an offense with 11 Marshawn Lynchs on the team. Grind down the defense.

So do UConn’s all-whites. So clean

Just saw Dana Dimel’s son Derek (reportedly a 2X all Big 12 Conference full-back) score a rushing TD against Baylor to put KState up by 17-3.

Start of the 4th. Navy starting to run away 24-14

1 Like

I was going to root for Memphis because it helps us control our own destiny but now that I think we don’t have a destiny this year, I have a hard time feeling anything about that game.

UCONN down 1 to SMU late in the 3rd.

1 Like

It may be too early to tell but I think the conference overall is very weak this year. Regardless of who wins it won’t mean a thing to the CPF committee or Top 25 rankings. Even if an AAC team makes the NY6 it’ll be a blow out loss.

Too many coaching changes have hurt the conference.

2 Likes

Most of our coaches in this conference are in the 1st or 2nd year as the coach for their team. In many cases the 1st or 2nd yr as a head coach overall. Excellent point.

Reality

UCONN-SMU are tied.

And now they aren’t, TD SMU

UCF v Memphis on ESPN2 now

I hope Memphis loses just for wearing those ridiculous helmets

Good one brewing.
UCF QB hasn’t been sacked this entire year.

I feel like UCF can do what UH did in 2015. Coach is dynamic and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them win out and get to the NY6 game and kick a top10 P5 school right in the jimmy!!! If they don’t get there, my money will be on SDSU.

Only possible consolation is if Tech takes Okie state to the woodshed. unlikely

Should I be surprised the UCF stadium is half empty?

Memphis blown out. 37-7

UCF should be ranked next week, Join USF

1 Like

UCF may run the table this year.