AAC Championship Gameday Thread!

Yes, talking about where coaches are going next is required for this game every year. I think it’s in the TV contract.

from RedditCFB

1 Like

Is Tony Pollard Memphis WR a senior?

No, junior

:confounded:

Ferguson is a senior though

Thank god

UCF up 24-14

I think UCF would roll UH if they played.

1 incomplete pass by both QBs combined

1 Like

DC’s should be fired. Terrible coaching IMO…

1 Like

What are the odds UCF will be ranked in the top 5 AFTER the CFP?

• 100%
  • 0%

0 voters

Griese just did UCF right with that poll talk.

Maybe but Memphis would have a better chance with UH defense rather than it’s own. This game shows that aggressiveness can backfire too…these DCs not doing anything fundamentally wrong, guys getting beat and blowing coverages

1 Like

Memphis loses 2 of their 3 starting WR, including Anthony Miller, their RG, and Ferguson. On defense, they only lose 3 guys. Basically, if they can figure out how to replace Ferguson and Miller, they’ll still be a good team next year.

UCF loses 2 OL on offense and that’s it. On defense, they lose a lot up front as they lose both DEs and 2 of their 3 LB, including Shaq Griffin. Even though Frost is more than likely leaving, whoever comes in will have a monster of a team coming back. UCF’s schedule will again be pretty manageable, but stronger than this year. They have to go to UNC, Memphis, and USF and have home games against Pitt, FAU, Navy, and SMU.

Both teams should be the favorites going into next year.

So are you saying we’ll be underdogs? :sunglasses:

F YEAh SHAQUEM GRIFFIN!!

To those two, yes. I think we’ll be picked 3rd in the conference though as USF loses Flowers, both their top RBs, 2 OL, and one of their WR while also 6 starters on defense.

Look out for SMU though as they only lose 2 on offense and 3 on defense.

With the current offense I don’t see UH keeping up in a track meet.

Agreed abou playing too aggressive, risk reward, and they are being made to pay. UHs corner play would be a major liability due to inexperience.

Is it just me or are the commentators highly critical on the players? I feel like they aren’t with P5 teams.