AAC Sales Pitch edition

Can you record on these and watch later…:wink:

Plus I own Disney stock… So go buy your subscriptions!

All these people justifying their cheap behavior. Its just $6 people not $600

3 Likes

And you can record the games…

It’s the principle. I already pay for ESPN, ESPN2 in my cable bill. Now they wanna bend me over and take more. No thx.

I watch the highlights & replays on Youtube.

5 Likes

To each their own… I love their insider articles, too.

People be on here talking basketball and all they do is watch highlights and box score??:joy::joy::joy: Makes a whole lot more sense now

4 Likes

Uh no @Kmoney. I don’t just watch the highlights. Lol. I said I watch the games live via streaming. And then can watch the replay/highlights on YouTube

Watched pretty much every game live last year. Even against Our Lady of the Lake

I know my stuff. When Jon Rothstein was talking up Cam Tyson after he hit 10 threes, UH fans knew 1. That Tulane sucked. Their defense was terrible that game. 2. Cam can’t really guard. No offense to Cam. So no, he wasn’t gonna be a “secret weapon” for us.

You know what, during UH basketball season this yr, I will get ESPN+, just for yall :wink:

1 Like

Its really not the principle…you are okay with stealing by streaming games illegally. If it was the principle, you would just simply not watch. What you are doing is called theft, and you can go ahead dishonor yourself for $6. I could possibly understand if its on some obscure channel that is not accessible, but espn plus is a good, cheap easily accessible product.

1 Like

I’m just not even gonna reply to this stupid comment.

Whatever man.

1 Like

nothing stupid about it, you are just getting called out for being a cheap-o, and condoning theft and now are getting mad.

Can we get back on topic

1 Like

I don’t wanna make this thread about “illegal streams”. But Disney/ESPN is worth billions. Sorry, they weren’t getting my $6 a month.

Like I said, I’ll be getting one this season just for @Kmoney. :+1:

That’s kinda weird you doing it for me…. But hey the more people watching the cougars(legally) the better :+1:t5:

Agreed. If no one is buying ESPN+, doesn’t give the AAC much leverage in the next round of negotiations.

1 Like

ESPN+ is cheaper than season tickets, and less time consuming. But that said, I plan to renew my season tickets and just might try +, if I can get our AT&T service to work more dependably . . . . .

ESPN+ is a steal. I watched lots of our baseball games, plus lots of boxing, MMA, etc. And player-group coverage of the golf majors. Lots of content worth watching.

Subscribing to newspapers, etc., helps them actually cover events such as how your taxes are spent. The Athletic is off the chain good, and it’s pushing other sports outlets to up their respective games.

Guess it is all one’s perspective.

1 Like

Absolutely nothing like being at the games! Can’t wait to be a part of all the home game sellouts

3 Likes

Speaking of sellouts, any guesses on how much secondary market tix will be next year for the big games? Bet they get pricey.

1 Like

“only” 9 against Tulane though. 10 against our lady of the Lake. Watched them both on espn+ :sunglasses: