AAC Week 12 (and other action)

Tulsa hanging in there on USF Senior night.
USF 24 Tulsa 17 at the 1/2.

Any team that has a run defense with half a pulse, will be able to stay in the game with USF. They are extremely one dimensional and its showing.

Tulsa with 1 AAC win and 2 wins overall (UH and ULL). Ugh. What could have been if Memphis loses to SMU this weekend. I almost want Memphis to win since I don’t see Memphis losing to both SMU and ECU to open the door for UH to win the West and I would rather have a stronger Memphis to help the West image.

The UCF - Memphis rematch in the AAC Championship should be a good one (assuming UCF handles its business against Temple and USF).

I don’t see them beating UCF in Orlando next week. Probably for the best for the conference at this point.

2 Likes

I think UCF beats them by 20.

1 Like

USF needs to start losing if they are going to be on TV with five people watching in the stands.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Interesting scores early in the AAC:

UCF just scored, to make it 7-3 with 1:55 left in the 1st against Temple

SMU leads Memphis 10-7 with 3:44 left in the 1st

ECU leads Cincy 14-0 with 1:42 left in the 1st

Memphis breaking it open. Lead 24-10 in the 2nd quarter.

UCF starting to pull away as well. Up 21-10

ECU up 21-6 on Cincy

SMU has no defense

Memphis can’t shake SMU. 31-24 at the half.

1 Like

Good game so far. No defense through the half, but this will be a fun one to watch. SMU - Memphis

WVU v Bonghorns-
WVU QB destroys his finger diving toward endzone,
Looked like it was smashed with a hammer.

WV just got a pick-6, but still down 14-7 in the 3rd.

Miami down 28-14 to Virginia in the 3rd.

SMU defense is terrible.

Refs at Memphis are being paid to make sure another AAC team drops from the rankings.

On Fox.Mich QB Peters gets nailed. The cart is out.

John O Korn next up when MIch gets ball back.

He was pretty awful in 4 starts before benching. He could make it all go away in a brawl at Wisco.