AAC Week 4 - Metroplex showdown & USF @ BYU/ B12 Week 4

All Saturday games.

• SMU @ TCU by far the non UH highlight.

• USF @ #15 BYU @ 10:15 eastern time = ouch.
    Only +23 ?

-Memphis only -3 vs UTSA in Memphis?

Some good ones in the B12.

-Love to see Tech (+8.5) beat UT.

-WVU +16.5 at Okie. I see it much closer.
Okie w serious OL issues.

-Okie State - 6 @ #25 KSU.

1 Like

Wow…that is hard to believe. I like Memphis to cover. (And I like the under on a 65 total but not as much as Memphis to cover.)

1 Like

And that’s OKLAHOMA at -16.5…I almost emptied my bank account seeing WV at -16.5… :grin:.

Go Runners, beat Memphis.

1 Like

UTSA upset Illinois @ Champaign … their coach is high on most folks list to advance to better grounds …

The Memphis game will determine if UTSA and their coach are for real …

The USF/BYU should “R” rated … not for the faint of heart … it will be a massacre

The TT/UT will determine if all the $$$ the TT HC paid for those transfers will pay off … or not

The WVa/OU game will be closer … the sooners barely beat a poor Neb team and barely beat Toolame who were massacred by the rebels.

The better games (barnburners) will be the SMU/TCU and OkSt/KSt games …

I am in the process of changing my vomit reaction to B12 football news since we are in the conference and it is now relevant. It’s going to take a little while

5 Likes

I still don’t like the Big XII, even if we are going to be in it, so will not be rooting for or watching those games. I will attend/watch our games, and the games involving The American. The Big XII never had any use for us until they needed us to save their sorry asses, and I have no use for them. I love grudges, so I intend to keep this one.

7 Likes

The rednecks usually give the cows trouble for 2 1/2 quarters then fold.

I used to gamble a little bit and I might have taken the 6 and K state v Okie Dokey. Maybe not because K State is better than Ok St, but because Ok. St. played @ Boise at night then flew home. Now they fly again to Kansas St. That’s a short week plus travel.

I kinda feel that way too.

SMU vs TCU: Battle for the Metroplex! Sonny Dykes high-powered offense vs. Gary Patterson’s defense.
SMU QB Tanner Mordecai has 16 TDs and 1,000+ yards in three games. Should be a good game.

How about 3-0 UTSA at 3-0 Memphis? Both have a Power 5 win — the Roadrunners beat Illinois; the Tigers beat Mississippi State. UTSA Coach Jeff Traylor is an East Texas HS legend!