AFA 2020 Football schedule announcement (humorous)

FULL DISCLOSURE: As an US Army brat, middle schooler in my youth stationed at Ft. Carson I sold non alcoholic refreshments (i.e. Coke) in the AFA stadium during football season. Four years later with a draft card burning a hole in my pocket I enlisted in the USAF.

Despite my bias for the best branch of the US arm forces I offer:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AF_Football/status/1233100480428920832?s=20

10 Likes

That is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

As a current member of the Air Force, I say well done ring knockers!

I hit 17 years in the Air Force/Air Force Reserve next month. I only have three more years to go.

2 Likes

Maybe the best thing I’ve watched this year.

2 Likes

That’s cool; but the Navy is the best branch of the U.S. armed forces.

1 Like

Glad I watched that…I almost didn’t.

1 Like

That was cool AF.

I lost it with Utah State.

3 Likes

Fresno State was cute, “is it cause you have to wear the sweater?” Boise State was good, Navy was good, Army was good, Bye was funny, but yes Utah State was GREAT! Worth more than one viewing.

1 Like

Every school now is going to steal this idea and ruin it.

Navy has two types of vessels . . . . . Submarines and Targets . . . . .

1 Like

What do you call the big arse boats they insist on landing hundred million dollar aircraft on? BAT’s (Big Arse Targets).

1 Like

AF pukes shouldn’t get too cocky. Some of the kids graduating this year will wind up flying their great grand fathers plane (B52) known as the BUFF. Big Ugly Fat F…

Having served on aircraft carriers, we looked at them as a mobile base that could deliver a punch anywhere in the world quickly. As for the target thing, we had a lot of cover from our task force in addition to on board close in defense and our combat air patrol. I was a Gunfire control technician that mainly operated missile the Basic Point Defense Surface Missile System aboard the Forrestal after our guns were replaced after our fire in 1967. That was a deadly accurate system back then, no telling what they have now.

Anyway, our Navy and Marine Corps pilots were the best in the world. If they couldn’t master carrier landings, they could transfer to the Air Force because its easier to land on 2 mile runways that are not moving.

1 Like

Suggested Suggested

Too good man.

1 Like

That is fantastic…and yes, Utah State was truly laugh out loud funny…
Bravo !

That was AWESOME!

We may have to tactically acquire this and create a UH version.

Huge kudos to USAFA for that. Their spirit videos done by Falcon Films/PA haven’t been great over the past few years. Student run ones (then approved by PA) were always great!

A few members in our org were either enlisted, current ROTC, or SrMA/Academy drops. We always love seeing these

1 Like