Alabama Transfer Anoma Dismissed

https://twitter.com/joseph_duarte/status/1227283123718819840?s=21

12 Likes

well this sucks

1 Like

We can’t have anything nice.

12 Likes

It just amazed me sometimes. I know they are young men but why is it so hard? You are not only letting the team down but your future success if want to play after college.

10 Likes

People soon to be here to blame the coach in 3…2…1

15 Likes

Hey this is not UT, Baylor, or A&M where the top athlete get by with breaking rules. It doesn’t matter how highly touted you are.

13 Likes

If i remember correctly he had already been in trouble b4 at UA.

5 Likes

I’m thankful everyday that I prefer College Basketball over College FB! #TheSageContinues

6 Likes

Many saw this coming.

3 Likes

Damn. Any chance Chambers comes back?

1 Like

ooh what happen

That sucks!!! Everyone has been waiting for his contributions this year!

why cant we have nice things!!!

everything’s crumbling

10 Likes

reading reddit, sounds like he might have just failed out of school or wasn’t going to class

1 Like

What a joke. All I can say is we had better start winning next year. Not expecting a 10-11 win season but at least make a fricking bowl game.

1 Like

Well I mean the buck does stop with him. He’s in charge of who comes into the program and it’s his job to evaluate each and every player.

1 Like

Nope. Coaching staff ran him off.

1 Like

We have Turner, Anenih, and Jones at DE. We’ll be fine. Would have been nice to have Anoma, but it’s not like he was everything at the position. We have talented guys

6 Likes

Well considering it was applewhite that recruited him, by that logic we need to blame applewhite.

6 Likes