Alabama Transfer Anoma Dismissed

Better not be. Coach gave a chance to a talented guy. Anoma decided not to make the most of it.

10 Likes

he was playing linebacker at UH…which we are super thing at…

1 Like

Anoma? That’s news to me. We’re also not thin at linebacker. With Kirven, Mutin, Edgeston, Robinson, Carmouche, Caesar.

3 Likes

Hold on! It’s only February. Who’s next?

1 Like

just going by what caches said… the same coaches are the ones that said we are super thin at linebacker…when kirven was injured a for a little…the coaches said we had no depth to begin with and just took a massive blow…that the linebacker spot was thin

He will sign with SMU.

1 Like

Not if he is an academic failure he wont. SMU is a tougher school than ours.

1 Like

Edgeston was already out. As was Carmouche. There’s a reason they only took 1 LB this year. Because that’s all they needed. Anoma was playing DE here. But it doesn’t matter. He’s gone.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Blame? If the young man knew and understood the rules and chose to break them anyway, it’s on him. Kudos to the current staff for enforcing said rules.

10 Likes

LB is the least of our worries. Corner is still a question mark and so is a pure pass rusher outside of Anenih. Cesar should see the field and if the league starts calling holding on the LTs that “block” Parrish, we should he better at that.

lets see…

star QB left
5 star transfer LB kicked off team
underwhelming recruiting class

am I missing anything?

4 Likes

Yup. I’m not worried about DE, and even less worried about LB. we are nowhere near thin there. We have like 7-8 guys. And we’ll play a lot with only 2 LBs on the field at a time.

1 Like

The lights do seem a little dimmer.

1 Like

Star QB leaving was always a given.

We’ll also have two Juco all-Americans being added to our D-Line. Tell me what was underwhelming about our recruiting class? And you’ll have to do better than the team ranking, which I couldn’t care less about.

3 Likes

He was only a star qb for one year under briles. He looked terrible last year and there is a good chance that one good year will end up being a total fluke. I dont see him being relevant at miami.

1 Like

What are you missing? It isnt the panic button that’s for sure. :joy:

3 Likes

so you’re saying we’re better off without him then?

its ok, im bitter about it too.

I’m not shocked. He was always a risk.

1 Like

I mean we are no better or worse, but yes i would actually argue we are better. A qb who can’t throw beyond 10 yards does not belong on this team.

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com