Alabama Transfer Anoma Dismissed

If Miami runs the same quick tempo offense as Briles, he may thrive, but he may not do well in the NFL if he can’t adjust to a different offense.

Red shirt him lol

corner on paper isnt an issue at all…

damarion is good…

• we have the all-sunbelt transfer that the coaches have already praised
  • we have the juco kelvin clemmons, who had a ridiculous amounts of p5 offers (went to minn for a few weeks first so was forced to sit out)
  • we are seeking a medical redshirt for the 4star ucla grad transfer
  • gervarious owens wasnt the worst for a 1 year player
  • then theres the 3 returning other cbs who are now upper class
3 Likes

Wrong. SMU is definitely not tougher than UH. I say this because I attended both (with my BBA and JD from UH)…
This is 30 years ago, but UH literally twice as difficult as SMU, where students are coddled.
Period.

5 Likes

He wont even get drafted i guarantee it. Some qb’s have one year flukes but once the opponents figure you out its over. Last year it appeared that the aac had figured him out.

Just saying but SMU is rated far higher academically than UH lets not make up facts here.

Ummmm. He played in 1 AAC game.

Not in 2018 he didn’t, and there is a thing called film.

He had only played one AAC game and that was the loss to Tulane. The others were out of conference.

My point is teams had watched film and figured him out. The tulane game is a big indicator of that.

I read that Anoma was dismissed by The U. of Alabama.

Not by Sabin. By The University itself.

He got a second chance.

1 Like

He had 50 TDs in 2018. Lol.

He played 1 AAC game in 2019. How can you say the AAC figured him out? He played 1 game in 2019.

1 Like

Let me re-phrase everyone we played in 2019 had seen the 2018 film and figured him out.

1 Like

I think he’s headed to a season of Last Chance U. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would actually not be surprised if king does a season in the xfl.

1 Like

Maybe. D’Eriq was also learning a new offense. For like the fourth time in his career.

True but 2018 was his first full year as a starter under a good offense scheme. Until that point there wasn’t much film on him.

1 Like

Keywords: on paper. Lol

I dont think it will be an issue, but I’d put it well above linebackers we have two good ones coming back. I’d put them at top duo in the conference if the 2 at Cincy aren’t returning.

Defense is going to be so salty. Especially the front 7.

he wasn’t good in holgs offense. he is in a better position to be successful where he is. it was a completely predictable sequence of events when we got a new coach.

… and the hits keep coming.

1 Like