An update on a recent opponent

Jalen Hurts was 15-20 for 289 yards against UCLA with 3 TDS and no Int’s.
He was also the first OU Quarterback EVER to pass for more than 200 yards and run for over 100 yards in the first half of a game. That must mean that the last 2 Heisman winnners (you may remember Murray and McCombs) did not do that along with some other great OU QBs that did not do that.
By the way that 15 of 20 equals a 75% completion rate and over 19 yards per pass.
If only Jalen Hurts could pass, OU would really have a QB.

The mods should have banned you early on. Now you have people fooled. You are not a UH supporter. You are a clever troll.

8 Likes

Dude is just full torqued for the P5. Annoying, yes. Ban worthy, no.

2 Likes

Months ago when he 1st showed up he did not have this old UH alum persona. He was posting like a garden variety Baylor/UT troll. For whatever reason he was allowed to stay and now we have to see his drivel.

5 Likes

If you were reading closely I’m not a Baylor Bear a lot folks assume I am because of my name and then you just want to hate the enemy of which I am not. Excellent logic and follow throughzz.

Office Space style

1 Like

He was just giving a statistic to compare if it was our ugly play or his skill. after 3 games we see it wasnt just ugly play but also his skill being legit. Dont take life to serious the guys. We’re allowed to disagree.

3 Likes

Of course we are allowed to disagree and I have no problem when folks disagree with me. They have a right to be wrong. :wink:

Which prompts me to provide evidence to the contrary! :slight_smile:

1 Like

OU landed an experienced, proven winning QB in Hurts. If he continues his good play and OU continues to win, he may become the three peat Heisman winner for Oklahoma. Like them or not, OU is looking like another BAMA or Clemson, which the last time I looked was a very good standard of performance.

1 Like

Bear just wait, ou is about to get into the meat of their schedule. I bet they even lose to Baylor this year. :joy:

1 Like

He’s not a Baylor troll, hes a Bama "Bear " Bryant troll. Following Hurts around on his career like Lebron fans follow him.

1 Like

I will wait and I will take your $ when OU beats Baylor!
By the way, how many times do I have to tell you that Bear is what my grandkids and a few close friends call me? Further more, (as I have said before) I have a son at Alabama so I have followed their program closely and yes I compare it to our program as you might too if you had the same experience. If you need my name to be Coog1132017 please feel free to consider it that way. Otherwise, get your facts straight.

1 Like

They lose to Baylor, Iowa state, and twice to uta. Book it!

Well the legend of your screen name seems to not be done evolving. Why so many Bama posts on coogfans? You do realize they’re the Patriots of college football right? Only their fans like them.

1 Like

System QB

2 Likes

So you really don’t understand the comment I just made regarding my son being a current student at Alabama and I follow their program and I compare them to ours? What part of that does not explain why I compare Alabama and UH?
While I’m at it, I have said for months where my name comes from. There is no story line “evolving” it’s been the same from day one.

2 Likes

Well Hurts doesn’t play here and your grandson doesn’t attend school here. Comparison? Honestly, where’s the connection? Both red and white schools that have a D1 program? That’s the only one I can make.

1 Like

Go with that then!

Great! The connection has been made! :joy:

1 Like

But only in your world.!!