Angelo State Attendance

How did it look?

San Angelo says 2695.

date 11/16/2016

2 Likes

Nice to see Dotson put up a 20 spot. Not a bad outing from Gray either.

5 Likes

Did I mention Im at the 7thSun Brewery in Dunedin,Fl ?
Drunk posting = bad.

5 Likes

Probably 1,000 or so there. For an exhibition, it wasn’t bad.

Hopefully, Tuesday has a lot more. They were doing a $5 ticket promo for Tuesday’s game if you use code ForTheCity.

2 Likes

“How did it look?”

Looked pretty bright for these guys
 /sarc

Sun was coming in from the Holman-side entrance for a while.

You can see one person on the right with a hand up to block the bright sunlight.

Fortunately, it didn’t last long.

1 Like

Thanks Pray

1 Like

Toward the bottom of the first page of the official box, 5205.

1 Like

There was no way there were 5k ppl in the building yesterday. It was pretty good turnout but not close to 5k.

1 Like

5k probably has all of the season ticket holders counted. Actual attendance was probably around 1k.

2 Likes

Agree, that’s likely total tickets distributed which would include season tickets.

Maybe a 1,000

It’s an exhibition
 The real numbers will start on Tuesday.

We had a good 2-3000 there.
Nice to see a decent amount of students on the floor

2 Likes

No way was 2-3,000 there & that’s fine it was an exhibition

So all the pearl clutching of “am I going to have to kick people out of ,my seats” was over blown? They only people that got harassed were the non season ticket holders who tried to see a free exhibition. Yep, that’s right on brand for the ticket office.

I disagree. It filled up a bit and we had a decent student turnout on the floor.
I have seen what a 1K crowd looks like and that was not it.
Either way was certainly the best exhibition crowd I can remember.

1 Like

I agree with you RW. We went to Applesauce’s first signing day event and they gave all (that wanted) free tickets I believe to UCF BB game. It sure looked to me there were more in attendance this past Saturday than that UCF game. I am guessing at least 2K+ this past Saturday.