Any national ranking next week?

disagree. tech may be bad but a win and a win over AZ, who apperntly isn’t too great either, I think UH will pop in with 3-0, they’re still named teams and neither having the piss poor rep that Kansas does.

Has us right at #25 even though Arizona State beat Michigan St.

If that’s true, then SI and Bleacher Report would both have us in the Top 25, right?

Wait, did he actually say that after the game?

He said it when he joined the longhorn panel after the game. Dude was stuttering almost the whole time too. Boy was it akward lol!

Vermin is a moron. He has 10 phrases, one for each finger, that he uses and doesn’t create anymore whether the ones he has are salient or not. Nor does he realize when they have gotten stale.
This usage has both boxes checked against him.

3 Likes

Hope we are not ranked this week. Don’t want a target on our back on the road against Tech.
Lets do everything to beat Tech first. #1-0

ATM ranked after a loss…whaaaaatttt???

#28 in coaches poll, should ease into top 25 with a win at Tech.

2 Likes

We had 1 voter for Houston in pre-season and week 1

Lauren Brownlow of Durham, NC had Houston #20

Bleacher Report has UH # 25

They did play one of the 2 or 3 best teams in the US of A right down to the final seconds of the game and lost on an failed 2 point try at the end of the game. Defense was stout on both sides of the ball. Pretty salty, both teams . . . . .

The answer was 1. The received one vote this time.

IMO, this is the only chance the Coogs have to get national ranking. They need to win in Lubbock. Will they? Unless the secondary steps up I don’t see it happening. It will be a tough game, for sure.

Bigger game for Boise State against Okie State for a direct path to NY6.

Well if we dont win in Lubbock we clearly don’t deserve to be ranked. This all takes care of itself. But if you really care try tweeting tbe AP voters about UH. We must go 13-0 and it will all take care of itself. That’s 1-0 every week for you Tom Herman idiots.

1 Like

Haha!

Texas Tech will be tough. A win at Lubbock is HUGE.

Depending on the wind, King may not be able to air it out. May have to stick with quick slants and jet sweeps using Stevenson’s speed.

I tweeted Tom Herman. “If you voted UT 25th this week, Mensa is revoking your membership.”

4 Likes